Garbage Pail Kids Cards Mafia : TOWN WINS!!

20 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

What exactly constitutes several? Lmao

Total crock of poo post 

Oooh oooh! I know this! Several is “more than two, but not many”.

• Like 1

Just now, MWil23 said:

Oooh oooh! I know this! Several is “more than two, but not many”.

are "several" and "a few" synonymous?

he seemed fine with your use of "a few"

*shrug*

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:
1 hour ago, Scoundrel said:

Who as mafia would hit Whicker night 1?

Someone “not in the know”

Everyone loves a good whicker freakout, a whicker bicker if you will. He has enough integrity to accept and not get upset at a night mafia hit but put him on a voting line and he’ll shine. We won’t get that opportunity this game so I’m suspicious of the less frequent players today. 

Could be scum didn’t understand some of the card mechanics and went for a hit they thought wouldn’t command a watch or invest on…and I even hinted at a “preemptive move” being put in place and SirA was the only person who commented that it must be nice having a N1 move, which I immediately liked, strong town response from him.

I would wager heavily there was no real scum threat of a lynch yesterday and scum either setup town vs town vs town on the line yesterday or let town eat itself and sat back and did nothing.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

are "several" and "a few" synonymous?

he seemed fine with your use of "a few"

*shrug*

“I was following along but I really wasn’t and I did come in to blatantly defend Bucs while not reading or voting but kind of reading and then was scared to appear suspicious, but once I did I acknowledged it so as to get ahead of it.”

• Like 1

Just now, MWil23 said:

Could be scum didn’t understand some of the card mechanics and went for a hit they thought wouldn’t command a watch or invest on…and I even hinted at a “preemptive move” being put in place and SirA was the only person who commented that it must be nice having a N1 move, which I immediately liked, strong town response from him.

I would wager heavily there was no real scum threat of a lynch yesterday and scum either setup town vs town vs town on the line yesterday or let town eat itself and sat back and did nothing.

This is where I am as well

I want someone who voted off of the main voting lines yesterday

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

“I was following along but I really wasn’t and I did come in to blatantly defend Bucs while not reading or voting but kind of reading and then was scared to appear suspicious, but once I did I acknowledged it so as to get ahead of it.”

Precisely!

Just now, Tk3 said:

This is where I am as well

I want someone who voted off of the main voting lines yesterday

Main lines being top 2 candidates or top 3? Given our reluctance to acknowledge several but engage in “few”, that would be either 6 people up to 9 people (SirA already being eliminated in my mind, or at least not a PoE from yesterday alone).

Just now, skywindO2 said:
2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I was following along but I really wasn’t and I did come in to blatantly defend Bucs while not reading or voting but kind of reading and then was scared to appear suspicious, but once I did I acknowledged it so as to get ahead of it.”

Precisely!

Why do you have to be so likeable? Really ever since inadvertently getting yourself blown up it’s made it impossible to meta gauge you.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Main lines being top 2 candidates or top 3? Given our reluctance to acknowledge several but engage in “few”, that would be either 6 people up to 9 people (SirA already being eliminated in my mind, or at least not a PoE from yesterday alone).

I assume you're being pedantic, but I'll answer the question as if it were real. These voters are on my radar for tonight. josh, scoundrel, boyle, bucs, and skywind. they may have been on a line that was only 1 vote behind the tie, but those who were on SirA/ET were active votes. None of these were

Mwil - 2 (ET, toucan

Tk3 - 2 (scoundrel, daboyle

Scoundrel - 1 ( bucs

Pickle - 1 (whicker

Didnt vote

@skywindO 

• Like 1

• Malfatron changed the title to Garbage Pail Kids Cards Mafia : TOWN WINS!!