Garbage Pail Kids Cards Mafia : TOWN WINS!!

3 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

I did I told you I destroyed Dabs cards… the fact everyone is now on my line makes me feel I got this one wrong… sorry Adam if so.. This is why scum leaves me til the end 

I also destroyed bucs cards, not that he was ever going to play them. I'm confident we got our guy in Adam. His vote changing last night just screams coaching from Pickle to me. If we're wrong, the game is over and whoever scum is just got the easiest win gifted by us. Co-LVPs, lets go! 

Edited by skywindO2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, skywindO2 said:

Plus that lowest vote lynch card just seems scummy too. Like the perfect, get out of jail, card for scum to play last minute when caught. 

It adds a 6 hour clock to the deadline if played near the end, so there'd be plenty of time for votes to get changed 

16 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

I also destroyed bucs cards, not that he was ever going to play them. I'm confident we got our guy in Adam. His vote changing last night just screams coaching from Pickle to me. If we're wrong, the game is over and whoever scum is just got the easiest win gifted by us. Co-LVPs, lets go! 

Naw it’s just me. If I set up a gladiator match between two town this late in the game, this is why I was left til this point ha. But we are going to find out soon enough. 

3 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Naw it’s just me. If I set up a gladiator match between two town this late in the game, this is why I was left til this point ha. But we are going to find out soon enough. 

I should have just said what this card did, your gladiator card cancelled the effect.

10 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

Vote Adam

Play spacey Stacy 

Spacey Stacy makes it so that with each vote count posted in the thread, my vote increases by one. So if you had just voted, it would have been 3 votes to hammer adam before he had a chance to do anything. Oh well, my part for being so secretive. 

• Like 1

• Malfatron changed the title to Garbage Pail Kids Cards Mafia : TOWN WINS!!