Kingdom Hearts RPG Mafia - Game Over! Town Wins!

At the very least, smart move is to eliminate a vanilla town claim today and see what skywind does tonight (try to track a scum, skywind, theres no excuse tonight)

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

At the very least, smart move is to eliminate a vanilla town claim today and see what skywind does tonight (try to track a scum, skywind, theres no excuse tonight)

Whicker was not my initial track target yesterday but his late arrival to the thread shortly before the lynch made me switch to him. I'm planning to stick to my (metaphorical) guns tonight, if given the opportunity.

1 minute ago, skywindO2 said:

Whicker was not my initial track target yesterday but his late arrival to the thread shortly before the lynch made me switch to him. I'm planning to stick to my (metaphorical) guns tonight, if given the opportunity.

Whicker was a fine choice last night, but def dont track someone that has a high likehood to be town

8 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

If we go that route they’ll kill you for sure and we won’t be able to reconcile any other PoE or potential scum mechanic 

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

N2 Scoundrel was janitored and, no offense Malf because I love you, but what if they are keeping you alive to continue to “clear” people?

Yeah thats why a town result by me should be taken with a grain of salt

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

If we go that route they’ll kill you for sure and we won’t be able to reconcile any other PoE or potential scum mechanic 

We have a claimed protector anyway in the game still

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I dont see scum being the first to claim VT and nachos move claims make logical sense so i like that

Also, it would be weird if both et and finn were scum and nacho was the only vt.

Ordinarily I’d absolutely agree and you might be right, but his reluctance to virtually clear 3 players combined with his N1 voting line which is in line with Rack and Forge stands out to me