Kingdom Hearts RPG Mafia - Game Over! Town Wins!

Just now, MWil23 said:

Dude stop, let’s refocus. Nacho was guilty as sin yesterday and so was Finn. Let’s kill one via lynch and I’ll smoke another and , orca protects you and we win. 

Ok, if you are the big gf, i couldnt help that.

You played it perfectly

Just now, Malfatron said:

Because im convinced that my invests are wortless now

I did get a result on someone though

Not a scum result

MAYBE, but given Whicker flipped town it’s worth considering 

• Like 1

Ok, if you are the big gf, i couldnt help that.

You played it perfectly

Played what perfectly exactly? Regardless, Finn claimed a move and we are looking at a scum major kill here or an SK/other in play, right?

Just now, MWil23 said:

Played what perfectly exactly? Regardless, Finn claimed a move and we are looking at a scum major kill here or an SK/other in play, right?

Just saying, if you are scum, you played materfully and i couldnt do anything to stop it

the thing that bugs me most is that given the two dead Mafia members I'm 99% sure Maleficent would be in the game as she's pretty much their leader in KH1. Maybe Riku really is a cover role for her & he chose it specifically because I mentioned him by name? Because looking at the player list, I'm unsure who else could possibly be scum.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

the thing that bugs me most is that given the two dead Mafia members I'm 99% sure Maleficent would be in the game as she's pretty much their leader in KH1. Maybe Riku really is a cover role for her & he chose it specifically because I mentioned him by name? Because looking at the player list, I'm unsure who else could possibly be scum.

Lets just be real

If finn ISNT mafia, i think the games over anyway