Kingdom Hearts RPG Mafia - Game Over! Town Wins!

7 hours ago, Malfatron said:

We gotta decide is mwil town or scum becsuse he can game over it

Im such a moron for having skywind retract the double move

Mwil was fixing on my investing him all game imo

I absolutely wasn’t. I claimed my character way back at Nacho before Scoundrel died, directly at Nacho who “didn’t claim Mickey” and made sure to say it multiple times in thread. I let the first one go with the meme and small text, but I didn’t let the second one go.

On 7/10/2024 at 8:30 PM, MWil23 said:
On 7/10/2024 at 8:17 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

I literally did NOT claim Mickey Mouse

Good thing you didn’t 

I didn’t let this one go, which he posted the same day, then I told him this, then he forgot yesterday when pushed.

7 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

if he's mafia it could be a lie. if he's town, it would be gamethrowing to deny you your investigation & you should be able to reason with him not to use his kill tonight after explaining the scenarios

Nacho: Please ignore the 3 bodies who dropped yesterday and tell the vigilante to do nothing 

do what you want i suppose but i think offing finn is the safest play today (with having Orca be 100% on you on pain of death & Mwil told not to kill anyone)

Nacho: The safest play is for me to know who moves where and for the vigilante not to kill me

Asinine

Just now, MWil23 said:

Nacho: The safest play is for me to know who moves where and for the vigilante not to kill me

Asinine

you should know full well if you kill wrong the game is over & malf doesn't get his investigation smh

I truly believe that the mwil invest result will be the town downfall

Mwil had been so eager for me to invest him

What? I said Touch would be proud of my null tell and then was catching strays from everyone else D1-2 

its lylo so we kinda have to vote together so ill support you in whatever you want to do but i still think finn is safest

“I’ll vote with the town cop”. Really going out on a limb. Absolute manipulation here.

The game aint going far enough for anyone to use it

Will dk a read up on mwil tomorrow to see whats what

Also, full claim needed @MWil23

Mickey Mouse

1 shot Day Vigilante. I legit thought the power of duplication would give me another shot but no, it didn’t.

I killed XMad

Upgraded body armor 

Upgraded melee weapon 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

“I’ll vote with the town cop”. Really going out on a limb. Absolute manipulation here.

Ive been perfectly clear that I prefer Finn but Malf is clear town & this is lylo - if just one town isn't voting together in lylo, scum can control the lynch. And he's the only other player that I'm certain is town.