Big Brother 26 (use spoiler tags for feed stuff)

Malfatron

10 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Bummer to see Matt go. I was looking forward to the feud next week. Angela just sucks and I hope she's gone

Same, that would have been fun.

Angela is definitely getting a villain edit and im here for it. Shes so bad at this game too lol

• Like 1

I heard reference to the Angela/Matt convo before the blowup but I didn’t actually hear what he said until later. Not only was Matt dumb but Angela allowed her paranoia to get the best of her.

My immediate thought was Lisa needs to go, followed by Angela. I just realized now that Matt is gone, I don’t hate any of the guys left. Cedrick is invisible and Kenny talking about quitting annoys me. 

• Like 1

On 7/28/2024 at 1:39 PM, Wyld Stallyns said:

I heard reference to the Angela/Matt convo before the blowup but I didn’t actually hear what he said until later. Not only was Matt dumb but Angela allowed her paranoia to get the best of her.

My immediate thought was Lisa needs to go, followed by Angela. I just realized now that Matt is gone, I don’t hate any of the guys left. Cedrick is invisible and Kenny talking about quitting annoys me. 

Feel like Angela needs to go first bc she annoyed literally everyone. This will be the least amount of blood on Chelsie's hands and will likely be celebrated. Getting rid of Lisa would be next least bloodiest but still might upset Leah and Makenzie. Maybe someone else likes her as well for some reason.

1 hour ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Feel like Angela needs to go first bc she annoyed literally everyone. This will be the least amount of blood on Chelsie's hands and will likely be celebrated. Getting rid of Lisa would be next least bloodiest but still might upset Leah and Makenzie. Maybe someone else likes her as well for some reason.

Getting lisa out would be the smart choice 

Theres no incentive to get angela out for most houseguests, just the ones aligned with matt.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Getting lisa out would be the smart choice 

Theres no incentive to get angela out for most houseguests, just the ones aligned with matt.

I look at it from the perspective that no one likes her while Lisa might have allies (for some reason). It's basically 1a and 1b at this point. They're both awful

3 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

I look at it from the perspective that no one likes her while Lisa might have allies (for some reason). It's basically 1a and 1b at this point. They're both awful

Lisa could align with leah and mackenzie

Angela...got nothing

If angela goes, its a wasted hoh

7 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Lisa could align with leah and mackenzie

Angela...got nothing

If angela goes, its a wasted hoh

Being HoH this early and not getting a target on your back is a win.  You don't need to be hung up on eliminating stronger players until you are down to about 9-10 players. Angela going would just be good for house morale at this point.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

Being HoH this early and not getting a target on your back is a win.  You don't need to be hung up on eliminating stronger players until you are down to about 9-10 players. Angela going would just be good for house morale at this point.

Exactly how I'm looking at it. Yes, Lisa is annoying and doesn't seem to have meant friends but Angela has no one. I drive think one single person in the house would be upset. This gets the HoH a notch on their "I took out X players" for jury deliberations and no one will be mad about it. 

IMO, it's the only move at this point but that's the joy of this game. Everyone is different

Posted (edited)

Good episode this week

Love quinn and he scheming, i hope he keeps managing to get out of those situations

I would have liked to see chelsea play the replacement nom differently but i get her thought process

Angela is as good as gone unless she wins

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 1

Ok, I'm really starting to enjoy Quinn.  He and Brooklyn know they are bottom two on the Pentagon, but they kind of have Timo and T'Kor  on standby when it's time to flip.

I thought I was going to hate Tucker, but I'm enjoying his game so far as well and he isn't nearly as annoying as I expected.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

Ok, I'm really starting to enjoy Quinn.  He and Brooklyn know they are bottom two on the Pentagon, but they kind of have Timo and T'Kor  on standby when it's time to flip.

I thought I was going to hate Tucker, but I'm enjoying his game so far as well and he isn't nearly as annoying as I expected.

This echoes my thoughts perfectly. I REALLY thought Tucker would be annoying but he is cracking me up and honestly, I think he's playing the stupid card b/c he seems extremely intelligent. I'm OK w/ Angela going home even more this week b/c that means Lisa stays around another and we get Tucker going after her which means more air time lol.

Quinn is definitely one of my favorites also.

Seems like a pretty weak female cast when you think about it. None are really standing out as enjoyable cast members. I like Chelsie... Leah seemed boring at first but she's growing on me and she might be actually decent at this.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

Except for tucker volunteering for the block. If people think you are cool with being on the block, they will pawn you more and more. For instance, i feel like kenny is going to go otb everytime

36 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

This echoes my thoughts perfectly. I REALLY thought Tucker would be annoying but he is cracking me up and honestly, I think he's playing the stupid card b/c he seems extremely intelligent. I'm OK w/ Angela going home even more this week b/c that means Lisa stays around another and we get Tucker going after her which means more air time lol.

Quinn is definitely one of my favorites also.

Seems like a pretty weak female cast when you think about it. None are really standing out as enjoyable cast members. I like Chelsie... Leah seemed boring at first but she's growing on me and she might be actually decent at this.

To me chelsea is the most interesting gamer

Leah has a funny and fun personality.

Brooklyn is pretty smart

Mckayla (or whatever) isnt playing great but honestly better then i thought

TKor feels like she can coast to jury easy but not strong enough to make F5

The shorter one that starts with R has 0 game, and such a background character

Angela might be the worst BB player in history

Lisa is annoying, but shes honestly fun to hate 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

To me chelsea is the most interesting gamer

Leah has a funny and fun personality.

Brooklyn is pretty smart

Mckayla (or whatever) isnt playing great but honestly better then i thought

TKor feels like she can coast to jury easy but not strong enough to make F5

The shorter one that starts with R has 0 game, and such a background character

Angela might be the worst BB player in history

Lisa is annoying, but shes honestly fun to hate 

Can't really disagree w/ much of this.

I think the biggest threats are Chelsie, Quinn, and Tucker right now. I think Cam will be targeted sooner than later due to his physique. I only say that b/c there's always the group that thinks the meatheads have to go ASAP and Joseph already said he was one of those (shocking, I know). If it weren't for that, I think Cam would have a legit shot to get very far. He should be a comp beast and he looks to have a strong social game.

Quinn picking up on the Pentagon's word choice about them having him join and not asking who other members should be was a detail I would've missed. His head is definitely in the game.

• Like 1