WR Brandon Aiyuk Requests a Trade

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

Regurgitation

Ari does not get the hate that others like him do...I mean accounts like Dov and others are out of control, but Ari is not breaking any news himself and just restates what others report on. Is that really any different? And somehow he got hired to work for PFF??

• Like 1

22 hours ago, N4L said:

^^^ See this part. Josina Anderson said the steelers thought the deal was done and that everything was agreed to with both parties. Look at Mike Tomlin's interview, he was grinning when asked about the deal and basically said it would be announced when the niners woke up. The steelers thought the deal was DONE. 

The niners clearly weren't interested in paying Aiyuk what it would take, and were not engaging in contract talks, then suddenly we hear the niners have re-engaged? To me, that says the niners changed their minds. 

Where did Josina report the Steelers thought the deal was done? 

This is all I could find and it says “believe an agreement is currently complete on their* side” but “still waiting for final approval from the 49ers”.

Translation = Steelers made their final offer and have Aiyuk contract terms in place. Niners have not accepted Steelers offer.

And again, Rickey reported the deal was completed. Not fluid.

Check the comments of this tweet. Someone asks him if he’s 100% sure or speculation. He says 100%.

We’ll see how the Aiyuk situation plays out. Still might be a Steeler but seeming less likely by the day. 

Again, love hearing Rickey’s inside information. He clearly has legit sources and I hope he continues sharing. But he went way out on a limb on this one and victory lapped too early

• Like 1

5 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Ari does not get the hate that others like him do...I mean accounts like Dov and others are out of control, but Ari is not breaking any news himself and just restates what others report on. Is that really any different? And somehow he got hired to work for PFF??

Ari is the Rickey of aggregators 

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Let's get this thing wrapped up today and get big Trent back in the building by next week. Enough already lol.

2 weeks?

I haven't been following any of this for weeks.  and I'm very glad I haven't.  what a mess.  modern journalism is DEAD in every aspect.   It's just a race for clicks, no morals or integrity anymore. 

Edited by WhyAmIHere
  • Like 6

37 minutes ago, WhyAmIHere said:

I haven't been following any of this for weeks.  and I'm very glad I haven't.  what a mess.  modern journalism is DEAD in every aspect.   It's just a race for clicks, no morals or integrity anymore. 

Well said!

• Like 1