49ers Training camp 2024

2 minutes ago, typecast said:

Heard the steelers offer was an OL, 2nd round pick, and day 3 pick for Aiyuk. The lineman is likely James Daniels who is in his final year of current contract. The Steelers had already informed him earlier this offseason that they weren't going to extend him this year.

Rickey was DM'ing others Aiyuk + 3rd round pick for Adams.

Adams will be 32 this year and while he’s been awesome throughout his career I’m not keen on giving up Aiyuk and a third for a dude with a $35M base salary the next two years after this season. At that point just pay BA. 

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Forge said:

Will be a massive fail by the 49ers

Yeah i absolutely hate both of those. Would rather just force him to stay this season and tag/trade or let him walk for a comp pick

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, GW21 said:

Adams will be 32 this year and while he’s been awesome throughout his career I’m not keen on giving up Aiyuk and a third for a dude with a $35M base salary the next two years after this season. At that point just pay BA. 

Yeah, this isnt basketball. We dont need to do a salary dump by getting a player we can cut/buyout.

Adams would need to agree to taking like 25m from us for two years after this one. Then sure. Thats a 10m paycut and less than what other WRs have gotten. Would he do that? Not sure. 

1 hour ago, GW21 said:

Sounds like Mason has passed Mitchell on the depth chart and Elijah has starter experience, and I believe is on the last year of his deal.

I dont think this is accurate but I think Kyle finally said something positive about Mason, so I think it is arrow up, but EM is still RB2 until hes hurt or off the roster. 

I wanted to trade him during the draft for a 4th or 5th. Too late now. 

Welp. Maiocco is reporting the niners have agreed to terms with the browns and the pats and that BA has to pick.

#34 and Judon

or 

Browns 2nd and Amari 

Not terrible but damn

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, N4L said:

Welp. Maiocco is reporting the niners have agreed to terms with the browns and the pats and that BA has to pick.

#34 and Judon

or 

Browns 2nd and Amari 

Not terrible but damn

He said Bourne, not Judon lol. Though I did propose Judon last week as that would make a lot of sense.

Bring me Douglas or Baker in return!! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, N4L said:

#34 and Judon

or 

Browns 2nd and Amari 

Not terrible but damn

Well ****. This matches with the tweet I just posted, didn't see the pats/Browns part. Better than the Pitt or LV proposed deals at least 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Bring me Douglas or Baker in return!! 

I definitely want Baker, almost said Judon, Baker and a 2nd. 

Baker is a baller for sure. Very high on him. I think he slipped due to "character concerns" but I am not sure what those were

Just now, N4L said:

Josh Norris is very legit. He has real, NFL sources. 

If we trade aiyuk for a 2nd and Kendrick Bourne I will be furious 

He's just referencing Maiocco's article. He's not reporting himself.

Rickey still is saying it is the Steelers. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

He's just referencing Maiocco's article. He's not reporting himself.

Rickey still is saying it is the Steelers. 

Gotcha. I didnt read the article