Steelers 2024 Training Camp Thread

https://x.com/farabaughfb/status/1821357679979135384?s=46&t=qcRuXjH2St1oLeP8Aph7Og

Sounds like Frazier and Cory Trice are trending up. We should see a lot of Trice this year if he holds on to that dimebacker spot. We were 2nd in the league last year in dime personnel (23.2%). I wonder if he will be a ST contributor as well. 

Has anyone heard a single thing on Cordaralle Patterson? Has he been injured?

7 minutes ago, bigben07MVP said:

I wonder if he will be a ST contributor as well. 

I feel like he's got gunner written all over him. I hope he's good at it, because I think he could eventually be a contributor to the defense.

51 minutes ago, bigben07MVP said:

I'm on the island where Jones stays on the right and Troy battles to take away Dan's LT position. What island are you on? Regardless, the Steelers seem to be floating between those islands, and that is not going to be a good thing in the end. 

57 minutes ago, rlon said:

What island are you on?

if Jones and Troy aren the starting tackles, we should all be on 3 mile Lyle so to speak.

but this is tomlin, and expect Moore to have the right of way for the first 4+ weeks anyways.  A major issue with this regime is not playing the right players and this will be no exception. 

How many other good OL coaches out there and HC's would keep Moore as starting LT?  

but

How many good  or mediocre coaches would have Minkah at SS at all let alone as much as he was last year? 

The trade talks  with Daniels is annoying, they should have signed him for a few more years.  They will never get the OL good again under tomlin, that was Munchak and the talent they had.