Steelers 2024 Training Camp Thread

19 minutes ago, DR43 said:

What are we going to do now that Wilson is injured?

see if CA3 is going to be legit? scotty miller (time xD) . Someone will take advantage of the opportunity, but who?

21 minutes ago, DR43 said:

What are we going to do now that Wilson is injured?

I think he's going to be QB1 going into the season, but I wonder if we'll see him at all during the preseason

1 minute ago, August4th said:

I think he's going to be QB1 going into the season, but I wonder if we'll see him at all during the preseason

Calf injuries can linger and are a high risk for re-injury. See Joe Burrow last year. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

see if CA3 is going to be legit? scotty miller (time xD) . Someone will take advantage of the opportunity, but who?

Who is CA3?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, bigben07MVP said:

Calf injuries can linger and are a high risk for re-injury. See Joe Burrow last year. 

no doubt and wilson has age  to contend with when healing is involved. Fields  trade making more sense and he might get a chance

3 hours ago, bigben07MVP said:

I still think this is significant enough to trigger a vet WR acquisition in the next few days. 

I'm not so sure. I don't think he superceded Van or CA3 yet. They may resign  Callaway but that would seem to be just a camp body. 

• Like 1