2024 Eagles Training Camp

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

Yeah and we're getting healthier too. 

Still kinda worried about week 1. Packers definitely aren't gonna be some easy win. Hopefully Eagles fans show out and we don't have to deal with it being closer to an "away" game then a "home" one.

Beating GB would be massive for us. They're a lot of people's NFC representative for the super bowl. Would go a long way for seeding purposes.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Beating GB would be massive for us. They're a lot of people's NFC representative for the super bowl. Would go a long way for seeding purposes.

Falcons are gonna probably be pretty solid with Cousins too. 

If we don't come out with the win in Brazil I could see us starting 0-2 potentially.

With that said, the game is on primetime, so that gives me more faith lol.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, UndyTaker said:

This team seems to be hungry and ready to start the season. Good feeling going in.

I think this is the key.  Way different vibe than last year so far.  There were a lot of times when key players just seemed disengaged going in and that feeling carried over into the season until the bubble burst.  If they can stay focused and stay healthy the talent is there for this team to make a run.

20 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Sure hope Jalen Carter's "blow up" in the backfield posted above on Saquon didn't cause this? 

Don't worry.

Edit: 

Guess he's not doing everything, but he's obviously good enough to practice individually, so I wouldn't be worried. We still have over 2 weeks until the week 1 game.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy
  • Like 1