Potential Aiyuk Trade Talk

https://x.com/Steelersdepot/status/1821264891195597221

Report: Steelers Haven’t Offered ‘Acceptable Trade Package’ To 49ers For Brandon Aiyuk

"They were not this morning with a comparable or acceptable trade package to send to San Francisco. “And they may not also be there with the money with Brandon Aiyuk."

on Steelers trade talks with 49ers. #Steelers

Jonathan Jones, tell me your aren’t a Niners lackey without telling me you’re a Niners lackey.

Just now, MOSteelers56 said:

Hopefully Aiyuk will see the 9ers using him as a commodity as an insult and come to the team that wanted him. If what you're saying is true, that's what I'll hope happens. 

I really think it’s as simple as Lynch knows he’s not getting as much as was on the table and is scrambling to try to get someone to make Omar up his offer. No reason to know Aiyuk wants to be here, only wants to be here, and yet you try to continue to shop him.

3 minutes ago, warfelg said:

I really think it’s as simple as Lynch knows he’s not getting as much as was on the table and is scrambling to try to get someone to make Omar up his offer. No reason to know Aiyuk wants to be here, only wants to be here, and yet you try to continue to shop him.

If the story is true about the pre-draft offer that included a 1st is true, that's gotta sting if you're John Lynch.