Preseason WK-2@Dolphins: OK...give me your over/under/even/ stats for JD!

24 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

I like C-Rod but I believe Wiley is showing he is more of an all around RB. C-Rod is from the previous administration and we’ll see how the rest of the preseason plays out. 

Who he’s playing against has to be taken into account. Also, as I said backup guys who have probably made the team already don’t play much in the 2nd half of the 1st preseason game. Those top back ups will play more next week & then not at all in Week 3.

Wylie playing a lot may mean he makes the team as a 4th RB but these are the 4th string guys he’s playing with & going against which he is as well. 

It’s actually a good sign for guys like C-Rod, Forrest, etc that they didn’t play or play much at all. They’re trying to find the last few guys for the roster. The guys who’ve probably made the team didn’t play in the 2nd half.

Edited by turtle28

33 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Any breakdowns for me? How was Hartman? Sinnott? 

Great but something happened to Hartman’s throwing shoulder. They took him out of the game in the 4th & Driskel finished.

• Like 1

@BenStanding 

“Dan Quinn tells reporters Jayden Daniels' "command" of the offense stood out.”

@JPFinlayNBCS

“Dan Quinn on Jayden Daniels - “It was a great first day for him”

“Dan Quinn says Jayden Daniels didn’t exactly have permission to check to the deep shot to Dyami Brown but it “was a cool play.” Compared it to Top Gun buzzing the tower.”

“DQ says rookie tackle Brandon Coleman has a shoulder/pec strain. He’s day to day/week to week.”

Sucks that Coleman is dealing with this injury but hopefully he’s back soon.

1 hour ago, lavar703 said:

I think Brian Robinson is going to have a big year. Like pro bowl-all-pro type season. I think he’s that good. 

I don’t know if the ceiling is THAT high (it would be nice!) but yeah he might see some benefit from JD next to him and the leg threat he is. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ripsean21 said:

Tyler Owen’s is going to make this roster!!

Yeap he always plays fast, very athletic and physical. Owens has been making plays in in TC and he made ST play today also. Thats a big bonus. Notice him being around the ball on alot of plays. He will not make it to the PS. Owens, Sinnott and Driskel these guys looks like they belong on our roster. Its early but all signs are pointing the right direction.

Edited by 4209