Preseason WK-2@Dolphins: OK...give me your over/under/even/ stats for JD!

1 hour ago, ripsean21 said:

I think we all can agree Driskel really really fit this offense!!! Like rewatching this game man he looks like a sharp player

It seems to be trending that way but this was just 1 preseason game & Driskell was certainly going against 3rd & 4th stringers where Mariota wasn’t. So, let’s see what happens.

18 hours ago, aceinthehouse said:

I have no doubt we will pick guys up off waivers, when trimmed from 90 to 53.

Probably OL & K

Our top 3 OTs were out. I’m not saying you’re wrong, but I think we’re overreacting to the OT position at this point. 

We need to see what Brandon Coleman does at LT when he plays. If he’s solid then they’re not going to sign any OL IMO. Lucas & Wylie can battle it out to be the starting RT. 

I don’t see an issue with an interior OL at all. We have good starters while Cosmi & Tyler B are arguably great starters & pro bowl caliber players. We also have good depth at interior OL w/ Deiter, Stromberg.

“Commanders TE Ben Sinnott on big catch/run: "Just try to continue and get as many yards as I can for the team, that’s something you can’t show in practice, so it felt great."

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 4

18 hours ago, turtle28 said:

https://x.com/jpfinlaynbcs/status/1822733224843383050?s=46&t=6HL-uBrK4qbGh3V530lFEg

“Commanders TE Ben Sinnott on big catch/run: "Just try to continue and get as many yards as I can for the team, that’s something you can’t show in practice, so it felt great."

That’s why thought it was funny when I read on ES that he wasn’t showing well in practice and was way behind. The dude is just a baller. Put him on the field and he’s going to catch everything and steamroll DBs. Probably the best pick they made in the draft. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, lavar703 said:

That’s why thought it was funny when I read on ES that he wasn’t showing well in practice and was way behind. The dude is just a baller. Put him on the field and he’s going to catch everything and steamroll DBs. Probably the best pick they made in the draft. 

I think they had a great draft. Sainristil might be our best draft pick too. Sainristil might be our best CB. 

On 8/11/2024 at 4:46 PM, turtle28 said:

https://x.com/jpfinlaynbcs/status/1822733224843383050?s=46&t=6HL-uBrK4qbGh3V530lFEg

Copy and paste the link, change ‘x’ to Twitter, copy the text with twitter.com and then paste it as plain text not rich text.  And that should be able to embed the link once more. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, lavar703 said:

If ES is ExtremeSkins, that was your first mistake 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

If ES is ExtremeSkins, that was your first mistake 

I don’t post there. Jumbo banned me years and years ago lol. Still the only site I’ve ever been banned from on the internet but there’s a ton to read on there. 

22 hours ago, turtle28 said:

I think they had a great draft. Sainristil might be our best draft pick too. Sainristil might be our best CB. 

😎😎😎You have no idea how elated I was we actually took a DB I LOVE!!!! We have picked later round guys I like but never a high end player I Love so happy he’s here!!

Edited by ripsean21
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Ben Sinnott a close second 😎😎

I really didn’t think we’d pick a TE as high as he’d go. Def elated for him too!!! He’s just an awesome throwback. Especially because behind DB that’s the group I enjoy scouting the most. I over value the position because the teams that compete all have a dude at this position.

Edited by ripsean21
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Copy and paste the link, change ‘x’ to Twitter, copy the text with twitter.com and then paste it as plain text not rich text.  And that should be able to embed the link once more. 

There has to be an easier way. 🤣 

This seems like a lot of work.

I got it, but damn that’s a lot of work to post something from twitter. It’s obviously not my site but there has to be some way that webby can fix it so that Twitter/X and Instagram posts can be uploaded easily again by just pasting them the way they used to be.

Edited by turtle28

Posted (edited)

Are you all ready for some football?

I know I am! 😀 

I know it's just preseason, but man I want see what this team is building & capable of.

I want to see Jahan Dotson step up & show everybody he's as good as any WR on the roster.

I want to see Martavis Bryant play, like his life depended on it & that it's his final shot to be in the Pros.

I want to see our O-line prove all critics wrong & that they will not only protect our QB's, but be one of the better lines in football.

I want to see Jayden continue his progression as a rookie.

I want to see our defense swarm to the ball & tackle with authority.

I want to see our Corners not only cover well, but make plays on the ball.

But most of all, I want to see our guys finish the game healthy & continue preparing for the regular season.

Oh....I'd also like to win this game, even though it doesn't officially count.

To know that working hard, will pay off.

So cheers 🥂 

Let's have a good game! 😁 

Edited by aceinthehouse