2024 Fantasy Football General Discussion

NYRaider

39 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

If this trade was offered in a few weeks maybe I am more willing to do so but then again the timeline on CMC return isn't clear. 

I would do it, especially if you have IR spots to stash him.  You aren't going to play Pollard much anyways and I do think Spears eventually takes more shares from him.  The upside of CMC if/when he returns for the playoffs is big and if he is back, would you rather be playing Pollard and Kamara or CMC and Kamara because mason would likely lose value to start. You still have Najee as depth so can absorb it.  Maybe try and upgrade a WR a little in a counter offer but this is a move for the playoffs.

30 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

I would do it, especially if you have IR spots to stash him.  You aren't going to play Pollard much anyways and I do think Spears eventually takes more shares from him.  The upside of CMC if/when he returns for the playoffs is big and if he is back, would you rather be playing Pollard and Kamara or CMC and Kamara because mason would likely lose value to start. You still have Najee as depth so can absorb it.  Maybe try and upgrade a WR a little in a counter offer but this is a move for the playoffs.

No ir spots in this league. 

Yeah that upside of CMC later on in the year is huge and its the only reason why I'm having a hard time NOT taking the trade at this time.

My WRs currently are Garrett Wilson, Marv Harrison Jr, Chris Godwin, Demarcus Robinson and Adam Thielen.

The other owner has Kupp(hurt), Waddle(no Tua) and Jayden Reed.

Edit: He also has Jameson Williams.

Edited by NcFinest9erFan

4 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

No ir spots in this league. 

Yeah that upside of CMC later on in the year is huge and its the only reason why I'm having a hard time NOT taking the trade at this time.

My WRs currently are Garrett Wilson, Marv Harrison Jr, Chris Godwin, Demarcus Robinson and Adam Thielen.

The other owner has Kupp(hurt), Waddle(no Tua) and Jayden Reed.

Edit: He also has Jameson Williams.

I like Jamo and Reed better than your last two.  I like Kupp more too.  I doubt he moves Kupp for Robinson or Thielen but would try any of those three with CMC for Pollard and Thielen or Robinson. 

3 minutes ago, holt_bruce81 said:

In one of my leagues I ended Up saving my #1 Waiver Claim. I didnt Feel like Carson Steele was worth it. Hope I made The right call. 

In another league someone dropped 80% of their FAAB on Steele. 

I wouldn't blow waiver priority on Steele. I was 10th and put in a bid for him (got him). But I'd kind of be surprised if he's an rb2 while Pacheco is out

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Jayden Daniels was dropped on Wed. I own Mahomes but wondering if its worth to claim Daniels and keep him on my BN.

Our league is a a bit different since we get half a point per rushing attempt also.

Yes. 100% yes. 

Even if you start Mahomes every game but his bye week, there's still legit value for you keeping him away from everyone else in your league. 

• Like 1