GDT Preseason Week 2- Browns vs Vikings Backup Bowl

candyman93

Posted (edited)

Blehhhh

DTR has all of the physical tools in the world.

I think the game is just too much for him mentally. He just can’t read a defense at all. He looks nervous every time he has to drop back.

Edited by candyman93

Why in the world is Michael Hall Jr playing in this football game?  

I believe the police report, and this guy should basically be in jail right now not playing in a preseason football game!  How are priorities this completely out of whack?  

But yeah sure he is talented and had some good pressures on the QB in this very game but honestly who gives a **** if he did all of this crap earlier in the week.  

28 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

I believe the police report, and this guy should basically be in jail right now not playing in a preseason football game!  How are priorities this completely out of whack?  

But yeah sure he is talented and had some good pressures on the QB in this very game but honestly who gives a **** if he did all of this crap earlier in the week.  

Go away

33 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Talented 2nd round pick + misdemeanor dv charge = leniency from the front office.

I work in the criminal justice system and unfortunately, a lot of these dv cases end up being dismissed because a large percentage of victims recant. I imagine that the victim understands the potential ramifications to Hall's career and could potentially testify that it didn't happened to preserve the relationship/be nice/to prevent retaliation etc...

Edited by Here'sJim

56 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Also, this is going to be an uncomfortable mention-

But Michael Hall has looked really good rushing the passer unfortunately 

Insert token “mean streak” box being checked for a lineman