The official Watson is WASHED, I told you so thread

MWil23

1 hour ago, NateDawg said:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/41220358/browns-deshaun-watson-denies-latest-sexual-assault-allegations

As expected, he is denying the alleged.

I don’t honestly think Watson can specifically even pinpoint these specific instances. Based on all of the allegations within a thin timeframe, this guy has had so many of these encounters it’s probably hard to narrow down what allegedly happened which time and with who. 

He still denies all claims so yeah, would be shocked if he said anything else. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

The bad luck of that guy.  

Imagine being completely innocent and 27 women you’ve met over years collude against you just because you’re rich.

It would be the biggest shocker of all time. Bigger than Jesus' birth.

He shows no remorse though so it's either true or he is an awful person, aside from being awful because he is a sexual predator.

• Like 1

On 9/11/2024 at 2:14 PM, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

The bad luck of that guy.  

Imagine being completely innocent and 27 women you’ve met over years collude against you just because you’re rich.

Not defending Watson, could care less about him but this is poor logic on your part and a lot of closed mindedness from you. All it takes is one or two and then whoever the lawyer is for it is gonna go searching to add others. The lawyer will ask strategic questions to get them to comply: Did he do anything inappropriate, aggressive in any type of way, maybe he did this or that wrong? The law firm is planting the seeds. They make 40% off every woman, if not 50%. Millions. The law firm is the one finding every girl Watson has probably ever talked to. And yes, a lot of these woman see a quick, fast, easy path to being a millionaire, once contacted by these lawyers. 

With that said, I am open minded. Could Watson have assaulted all these women? Sure. Could it be a money grab by the law firm and all the women they find Watson has had sexual relations/massages with? Absolutely. 

You automatically assume, just because the number of accusers is large, he’s automatically guilty. You are the last person I’d want on a jury. 

You’re probably going to reply something about morals, probably trying to character assassinate me, probably calling me a bad person, probably implying I’m stupid, probably gaslighting the forum to make me look bad and yourself look like good guy. Save it. No one cares, including myself. You have your opinion, I have mine. I am no better than you, and you are no better than me (I’m sure you think you are though).

You seem like a high character person, but also close-minded and arrogant (arrogant as in even with this post, you’ll think my post is ridiculous and think you can’t possibly be wrong. You won’t even think about being wrong). 

25 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

Not defending Watson, could care less about him but this is poor logic on your part and a lot of closed mindedness from you. All it takes is one or two and then whoever the lawyer is for it is gonna go searching to add others. The lawyer will ask strategic questions to get them to comply: Did he do anything inappropriate, aggressive in any type of way, maybe he did this or that wrong? The law firm is planting the seeds. They make 40% off every woman, if not 50%. Millions. The law firm is the one finding every girl Watson has probably ever talked to. And yes, a lot of these woman see a quick, fast, easy path to being a millionaire, once contacted by these lawyers. 

Oh Yeah Nod GIF by NETFLIX

With that said, I am open minded. Could Watson have assaulted all these women? Sure. Could it be a money grab by the law firm and all the women they find Watson has had sexual relations/massages with? Absolutely. 

Think Tim Robinson GIF by NETFLIX

You automatically assume, just because the number of accusers is large, he’s automatically guilty. You are the last person I’d want on a jury. 

Oh No Space GIF by Tim Robinson

You’re probably going to reply something about morals, probably trying to character assassinate me, probably calling me a bad person, probably implying I’m stupid, probably gaslighting the forum to make me look bad and yourself look like good guy. Save it. No one cares, including myself. You have your opinion, I have mine. I am no better than you, and you are no better than me (I’m sure you think you are though).

Sad Tim Robinson GIF by The Game Awards

You seem like a high character person, but also close-minded and arrogant (arrogant as in even with this post, you’ll think my post is ridiculous and think you can’t possibly be wrong. You won’t even think about being wrong). 

I Think You Should Leave Tim Robinson GIF by NETFLIX

• Like 1

If outsiders ride in and get my beautiful thread shut down I’m going to throw a fit and then immediately create a new one, a better one, the best thread. My thread, it’s the best thread. They try to silence me but they can’t because they lie; lie like dogs, just like the dogs they’re eating from my neighbors, your neighbors, everyone’s neighbors, nobody’s pets are safe. They’ll try to shut me down but they won’t.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

If outsiders ride in and get my beautiful thread shut down I’m going to throw a fit and then immediately create a new one, a better one, the best thread. My thread, it’s the best thread. They try to silence me but they can’t because they lie; lie like dogs, just like the dogs they’re eating from my neighbors, your neighbors, everyone’s neighbors, nobody’s pets are safe. They’ll try to shut me down but they won’t.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Nice

but no worries 

he just said his morales are as good as adolf

hitler no better no worse.

Well sports fans, it’s that time again. Time to grade “The Predator” and his on field play.

2 games in, and here are some highlights:

Yesterday Watson game managed his way to 186 yards on 34 passes with 0 TD, 0 INT, and a rushing TD with 20 yards on 5 carries, and for the second straight game failed to see 200 yards or 20 points.

I’m sure many will point to Cooper and a bad start, rightfully so to some extent, or the loss of Njoku headed into today.

But we also saw an absolutely horrific decision on the final drive, with a 7+ year veteran choosing to heave an incomplete pass as opposed to giving himself up for a sack and running 40+ seconds off the clock, resulting in Jacksonville taking shots at the endzone at the end of the game.

The next 3 games are against the Giants, and back to back road games vs the Raiders and Washington.

Stay tuned next week in a battle of two true legends at quarterback with Danny Dimes coming to town.

Overall Grade: C-, below average, showing massive improvement over the F that was last week.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Well sports fans, it’s that time again. Time to grade “The Predator” and his on field play.

2 games in, and here are some highlights:

Yesterday Watson game managed his way to 186 yards on 34 passes with 0 TD, 0 INT, and a rushing TD with 20 yards on 5 carries, and for the second straight game failed to see 200 yards or 20 points.

I’m sure many will point to Cooper and a bad start, rightfully so to some extent, or the loss of Njoku headed into today.

But we also saw an absolutely horrific decision on the final drive, with a 7+ year veteran choosing to heave an incomplete pass as opposed to giving himself up for a sack and running 40+ seconds off the clock, resulting in Jacksonville taking shots at the endzone at the end of the game.

The next 3 games are against the Giants, and back to back road games vs the Raiders and Washington.

Stay tuned next week in a battle of two true legends at quarterback with Danny Dimes coming to town.

Overall Grade: C-, below average, showing massive improvement over the F that was last week.

Fair assessment.

People have pointed to him doing what needed to be done to win, making the right play, getting the ball out on time, etc, (and that’s all true) but for 230 million guaranteed you sorta have to grade on a curve.  A good game for that guy isn’t a good game for a guy like DTR.

Yesterday’s performance would have been good had it been DTR, not the guy with the most guaranteed money in league history.

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Fair assessment.

People have pointed to him doing what needed to be done to win, making the right play, getting the ball out on time, etc, (and that’s all true) but for 230 million guaranteed you sorta have to grade on a curve.  A good game for that guy isn’t a good game for a guy like DTR.

Yesterday’s performance would have been good had it been DTR, not the guy with the most guaranteed money in league history.

The same people saying that are the same people who said Baker wasn’t a franchise quarterback and that this guy is elite who makes us a Super Bowl contender.

Then after being blasted for those takes, they pivot to how we should be grateful for a win or that this team was a perennial bottom dweller, we don’t have enough weapons while simultaneously defending Andrew Berry (my favorite), etc.

If we wanted a game manager with the ability to play great and play devastatingly bad football, we should have kept Baker for 1/2 the cost.

So which is it? We happy we traded to be a Super Bowl contender or are we upset that off the field everything else aside he’s by almost every metric a bottom 5 quarterback in his 2 plus years here.

But hey, he did play almost an entire half of great football against Baltimore last year.