2024 Roster Cutdown names that catch your eye

WR David Bell (Cleve) and Robert Woods (Hou) are possible cut candidates worth watching.
Bradberry from Philly is worth keeping an eye on with all those young DBs.
Lewis Cine, safety (Minn) is also a potential trade/cut candidate and I loved him coming out of Georgia.
He might just need a change of scenery.

Edited by mwalker

I would be very weary of any trade for a player at this stage, not named Aiyuk. We already are out a 4th or a 6th next season and there’s no QB in the roster. Heck, I’m still weary of trading for Aiyuk because of that but I think his value is a steal for the rumor. 

Unless they are certain Dak will be a free agent and willing to be the highest bidder…I’m a little concerned that any moves this season mean we are rolling with the 5th best QB in the draft or starting Sam Darnold. 

6 hours ago, mwalker said:

Bradberry from Philly is worth keeping an eye on with all those young DBs.

I’m gonna say I’m out on him. I think he needs a move to safety, and on top of that he’s a boundary guy and we have enough of those already. 

1 hour ago, Dcash4 said:

I would be very weary of any trade for a player at this stage, not named Aiyuk. We already are out a 4th or a 6th next season and there’s no QB in the roster. Heck, I’m still weary of trading for Aiyuk because of that but I think his value is a steal for the rumor. 

Unless they are certain Dak will be a free agent and willing to be the highest bidder…I’m a little concerned that any moves this season mean we are rolling with the 5th best QB in the draft or starting Sam Darnold. 

Yea, that is the one negative about the conditional aspect of the Fields trade. Both our 4th and 6th round picks are essentially held hostage until next offseason. Would really love Metchie but I am worried his asking price will be too high.

Tim Patrick, Noah Brown, Robert Woods on the other hand probably wouldn’t require more than an extremely late pick swap. That’s if they end up requiring any draft capital at all. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, bigben07MVP said:

Was just going to post this.  If they plan to run the 3 safety nickel a lot this year as rumored I would be all over this.  

I can’t remember, did he play Days when he was here?

22 minutes ago, warfelg said:

Noah Brown cut. 

This is the one to me…

One of the best blocking WRs in the league. Had games of 6-153-1, 7-172-0, 8-82-1 in games when Nico Collins/Tank Dell were out last year. Now obviously playing with CJ Stroud helps but he certainly has ability. Thought we should have signed him back in March.

• Like 2