2024 college football and Draft prospect discussion.

Ohio State looked good today!

52-6 vs Akron! Freshman WR Jeremiah Smith looked awesome! 6 recs, 92 yards and 2 TDs.Cbs What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

WVU crapped the bed vs Penn State like they usually do against good opponents and Maryland beat up on Conn. 

Felton had 7 recs, 178 yards & 2TDs!😱

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Ohio State looked good today!

52-6 vs Akron! Freshman WR Jeremiah Smith looked awesome! 6 recs, 92 yards and 2 TDs.Cbs What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

WVU crapped the bed vs Penn State like they usually do against good opponents and Maryland beat up on Conn. 

Felton had 7 recs, 178 yards & 2TDs!😱

Smith is going to be a top 5 pick. He looked like it in spring he’s a beast!!

• Like 1

ND has 3 really good players I like Love their RB their CB is top flight and watts every live game I watch he’s getting picks. I’ve seen some really really good OL play today and this DB class is going to be nice!!!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ripsean21 said:

U Hands College Football GIF by Miami Hurricanes

I feel bad for Miami fans, I don't even know how you're still doing it. I guess if you're a fan, you're a fan no matter what like with us and the C’s but damn they are sorry. At least Maryland is mid in the Big10, Miami is Mid in arguably the worst Power 5 conference. 😬

Cringe Wince GIF

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, lavar703 said:

Give me McMillan, Hunter or Will Johnson in the first. This team needs a true playmaker. I’m hoping Coleman negates the need for a LT so we can snag a difference-maker in the first. 

Yeah man for sure, baring that Coleman becomes a serviceable LT this year.