• or Chargers
    • Broncos
    • or Seahawks
    • Cowboys
    • or Browns
    • Commanders
    • or Buccaneers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/08/2024 at 05:00 PM

21 hours ago, CP3MVP said:

What’s an example of a transitional Qb? Meaning the solid guy who keeps the belt warm until you get the actual stud? Mahomes, Allen Jackson etc

Tyrod Taylor in Buffalo IMO.

Was an exciting new piece in 2015 after the EJ/Kyle Orton days. Helped end the playoff drought in 2017. Bills drafted Allen in April of 2018.

I see two ways the Packers-Eagles game goes:

1. Packers take their momentum from the end of last year and beat the Eagles in a game that the final score looks closer than the game actually was with a late score. 28 - 21

2. The extremely young Packer team has been sniffing its own farts from the end of last year and come out flat and get trounced by a reinvigorated Eagles squad. 31 - 20 

38 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

I see two ways the Packers-Eagles game goes:

1. Packers take their momentum from the end of last year and beat the Eagles in a game that the final score looks closer than the game actually was with a late score. 28 - 21

2. The extremely young Packer team has been sniffing its own farts from the end of last year and come out flat and get trounced by a reinvigorated Eagles squad. 31 - 20 

Eagles should win by 21. Packers aren’t that good imo.. I think the packers lack an elite playmaker. Eagles are better on both ends.. I think the packers will struggle to win 8 games this year. Last year was fugazzi.. Love hasn’t shown the ability to put it together for a whole year. It’s hard to do that and I don’t think he’s that guy. He’s the dude who made those 2 Back breaking ints on the last drive. Das him. 

AZ-BUF, by odds, has the 2nd largest spread of week 1, which makes you think it won't be that close but I can see this being one of the more fun week 1 matchups (bet the over forsure). 

Allen and the Bills are 14-3 at home the past two seasons, with a new look offense, in September weather, against one of the bottom defenses in the NFL. 

The Bills key weakness/unknown on defense is the safety position and filling Milano's role. So if the defense was going to have some hiccups it's going to be week 1. 

If the Bills offense rolls like I'm expecting, the Cards are going to be playing catch up and trying to score. 

Should be a fun red zone game and a 35-28 type game isn't out of equation.

Edited by The BILLievers

8 minutes ago, The BILLievers said:

AZ-BUF, by odds, has the 2nd largest spread of week 1, which makes you think it won't be that close but I can see this being one of the more fun week 1 matchups (bet the over forsure). 

Allen and the Bills are 14-3 at home the past two seasons, with a new look offense, in September weather, against one of the bottom defenses in the NFL. 

The Bills key weakness/unknown on defense is the safety position and filling Milano's role. So if the defense was going to have some hiccups it's going to be week 1. 

If the Bills offense rolls like I'm expecting, the Cards are going to be playing catch up and trying to score. 

Should be a fun red zone game and a 35-28 type game isn't out of equation lol. 

The thing is that the cards are bad and lack talent. But they’re kinda well coached. Buffa isn’t the same juggernaut offense it has been. But you never know. Depends what Kyler shows up as well. Could be a 17-21 type of game.. 

2 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

The thing is that the cards are bad and lack talent. But they’re kinda well coached. Buffa isn’t the same juggernaut offense it has been. But you never know. Depends what Kyler shows up as well. Could be a 17-21 type of game.. 

I'm not too knowledgeable about the Cards roster but Kyler, MHJ and Connor do scare me.

And this isn't a shot at you per se but I can't wait for the season to start so this preconceived notion of the Bills offense somehow declining is put to rest lol. Hammer the 27.5 over team total for week 1 and thank me later! 

10 minutes ago, The BILLievers said:

I'm not too knowledgeable about the Cards roster but Kyler, MHJ and Connor do scare me.

And this isn't a shot at you per se but I can't wait for the season to start so this preconceived notion of the Bills offense somehow declining is put to rest lol. Hammer the 27.5 over team total for week 1 and thank me later! 

I mean they lost their top 2 WRs. Lost a bunch of starters on Defense. Easily the weakest roster in the Josh era in a min. I do think Keon will be him, but simply we don’t know.. Could Buff be a running team? 

1 hour ago, El Ramster said:

Eagles should win by 21. Packers aren’t that good imo.. I think the packers lack an elite playmaker. Eagles are better on both ends.. I think the packers will struggle to win 8 games this year. Last year was fugazzi.. Love hasn’t shown the ability to put it together for a whole year. It’s hard to do that and I don’t think he’s that guy. He’s the dude who made those 2 Back breaking ints on the last drive. Das him. 

That is certainly a hot take. 

6 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

I mean they lost their top 2 WRs. Lost a bunch of starters on Defense. Easily the weakest roster in the Josh era in a min. I do think Keon will be him, but simply we don’t know.. Could Buff be a running team? 

Diggs didn't crack 100 yards the last 13 games of last season + was a locker room cancer. Huge boost he's gone especially with average productivity. The Allen/Diggs drama was even worse then what was led on. 

Gabe Davis had a great start to his career in Buffalo and I was his biggest fan but he can't separate and is only good with deep contested catches. 

Buffalos new offense has a top 2 QB, top 10 OL, top 10 RB, top 10 TE (duo or individual) and a WR core is that is super talented but unproven.

The defense you might be onto something and it might take a couple weeks for a defensive minded coach like McDermott to figure it out but my only point was the Bills offense will still be elite this season. 

2 minutes ago, The BILLievers said:

Diggs didn't crack 100 yards the last 13 games of last season + was a locker room cancer. Huge boost he's gone especially with average productivity. The Allen/Diggs drama was even worse then what was led on. 

Gabe Davis had a great start to his career in Buffalo and I was his biggest fan but he can't separate and is only good with deep contested catches. 

Buffalos new offense has a top 2 QB, top 10 OL, top 10 RB, top 10 TE (duo or individual) and a WR core is that is super talented but unproven.

The defense you might be onto something and it might take a couple weeks for a defensive minded coach like McDermott to figure it out but my only point was the Bills offense will still be elite this season. 

Everything you said was best case scenario. Yeah Diggs was nuts. Guess what he was still a top 10-15 talent. Gabe was a phenomenal #2 WR. Put up good production that you’re number 1# might not even get this year. Josh is great, second best for sure. But he needs help, no one can do it alone. The defense was butchered.. you’re relying on an old washed up Von to produce and he’s your best defender. It’s ugly. Not to mention the growing pains with a young WR can be nasty.