18 members have voted

1. 1. Winner

• Raiders
    • Chargers

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

The author of the jimmy g apology thread basically 

gag.gif

I know that ain’t who I think it is

You literally LOVED JMD / DZ and would constantly talk about how everyone needed to trust their vision. 

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

I know that ain’t who I think it is

You literally LOVED JMD / DZ and would constantly talk about how everyone needed to trust their vision. 

I didn't love JMD/DZ. Didn't want them hired to begin with and only supported letting them fill out their vision as they were hired to do. But sure, go off. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

I didn't love JMD/DZ. Didn't want them hired to begin with and only supported letting them fill out their vision as they were hired to do. But sure, go off. 

Nah bruh, you weren't that benign about it. You were pretty rigid in your approval and admiration for whatever the "Patriot Way" was, no matter how many times it was pointed out that it wasn't just a simple copy and paste job and nothing they were actually doing remotely resembled what Bill did. 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

Nah bruh, you weren't that benign about it. You were pretty rigid in your approval and admiration for whatever the "Patriot Way" was, no matter how many times it was pointed out that it wasn't just a simple copy and paste job and nothing they were actually doing remotely resembled what Bill did. 

Yeah I'm not gonna beat a dead horse but I approve this message lol

• Like 3

5 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Supporting a Super Bowl QB to save this franchise is different than supporting a failed HS coach my boy

He's actually closer to the one who lost the big game than won it. And WHY do you have to call everyone boy or kid? Take your licks, you certainly dish em out! 

Edited by Devilshark69
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Devilshark69 said:

He's actually closer to the one who lost the big game than won it. And WHY do you have to call everyone boy or kid? Take your licks, you certainly dish em out! 

3-3 for Jimmy and JMD got them fired, hopefully Mark keeps the same standards for Minshew and AP this year to start the season.

6 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Supporting a Super Bowl QB to save this franchise is different than supporting a failed HS coach my boy

Last time I checked, the only rings Jimmy had were gifts bestowed by Brady. 

In that case, we should sign Superbowl Champion QB Blaine Gabbert to come save this franchise, no?