Cold Winter Nights Mafia CIVS WIN

Dome

1 hour ago, TedLavie said:

@Famous Jameis are you with Whicker claim?

If so we can go ahead and clear Whicker. Would it make sense for the Twins to claim at this point? If they can die separately, that would make 3 clear and limit our hunt to 4 people (well 3 for me)

And if you’re saying what I think you’re saying then ksj must be mafia

1 hour ago, TedLavie said:

@Famous Jameis are you with Whicker claim?

If so we can go ahead and clear Whicker. Would it make sense for the Twins to claim at this point? If they can die separately, that would make 3 clear and limit our hunt to 4 people (well 3 for me)

I'm starting to think The Twins is a single role

1 minute ago, Famous Jameis said:

Why a single role and not 2 separate roles?

1 minute ago, Raves said:

Tehn why call it Twins?

Idk. It's just a feeling I've had for a while now. With the way everyone has voted this game I really don't think I can put any two people still left as working together as a town block. Also, a few of you have soft claimed not being twins so I think if it does turn out to be a two person mason/lovers group then I feel like I'll be surprised whoever it turns out to be.

14 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Idk. It's just a feeling I've had for a while now. With the way everyone has voted this game I really don't think I can put any two people still left as working together as a town block. Also, a few of you have soft claimed not being twins so I think if it does turn out to be a two person mason/lovers group then I feel like I'll be surprised whoever it turns out to be.

I could see it because it seems as tho there’s still werewolves and a possible predator

Archived