Cold Winter Nights Mafia CIVS WIN

Dome

I also was going to shoot Rags but he was being visited that night and they said it was too risky.

"You see lights on in Rags house, and it looks like someone is awake. You decide it's too dangerous to attack right now. You'll get a hit tomorrow night instead"

Me:

I wasn't able to get online until just right now. Wasn't able to cast a vote so not sure if I still get a move tonight, but if I do.

MD4L

Me: Not sure if you can answer or not.

Did my move go through or no?

Dome: No it didnt

Me: will i get a move tonight instead?

Dome: correct.

and you move didn't go through because MD4L was killed by mookie (civ move) before your hit (vigilante moves processed after). 

3 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

For the moment, let's say pats claim could be true. That makes it down to whicker, raves, and touch.

Touch, just how scummy are you this game and how have you survived so long?

Assuming everyone is telling the truth so far we're down to Touch and Raves. I would pick Touch as well at this point. 

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I think it's believable. 

@Pats#1, do you have a hit every night?

No, I was even nights, but then when my Rags attempt didn't go through, I changed to odd night. On the third night I asked to hit MD4L, but the Hunter got to him first. Night 5 I asked to hit Ted, and KSJ got to him first if he's telling the truth.

27 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

Me:

I wasn't able to get online until just right now. Wasn't able to cast a vote so not sure if I still get a move tonight, but if I do.

MD4L

Me: Not sure if you can answer or not.

Did my move go through or no?

Dome: No it didnt

Me: will i get a move tonight instead?

Dome: correct.

and you move didn't go through because MD4L was killed by mookie (civ move) before your hit (vigilante moves processed after). 

So dome told you in the PM that mookie killed md4l?

Archived