Cold Winter Nights Mafia CIVS WIN

Dome

7 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

@Whicker how much do you believe that many of pats hits failed?

I want to read his entire claim over again when I'm not on my phone but at this moment I actually do believe him. Whoever killed LTBF also didn't kill anyone else though so he could be mostly telling the truth and still be the guy. 

9 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

All over the place? I’ve referred to you as one thing. Mookie was killed by a figure that wasn’t visible to the human eye and had technology on its wrist to inform it of dangerous human technology. That screams predator to me and it did to a few others as well. 

I don’t think it points to alien because the alien role that I know of deals with probing people. I was given an alien role a few games back and my objective was to probe civs. With the way ET played and even mentioned probing, I don’t think he had hits.

Your response leads me to believe that I’m wrong about it being predator but you know what it is. I got excited because i believe KSJ did hit ted and I was having a hard time deciding between you KSJ and ted as the final. Then your stories didn’t add up at all and confirmed it. 

Confirmed with bad wraparound logic.

Predator is an alien.

3 hours ago, Whicker said:

I think I'm confused. Why are you two arguing about Mookie's death? Mookie was killed by ET. We're trying to figure out who killed LTBF

That is why I was confused. He was trying to say I killed Mookie and then throw LTBF in there on top of it, when we all knew ET killed Mookie to begin with. Didn't make sense to put Mookie's death on me.

So Pats claim is he's a vigilante that started with an even night hit.

N2 he tried to kill Rags but was stopped since someone else had visited him. Since Rags did not die and flipped civ, this means it was very likely a civ power that was used on him. I believe this part is true with Pats talking about Rags' house. Since his hit failed he became odd night vigilante?

N3 he tried to hit MD4L. The hit did not go through since Mookie took his shot at MD4L first. The hit did not go through so he became an even night vig again.

N4 he tried to hit LTBF. The hit did not go through because he was in the process of getting killed by someone else. This is where I stop buying the story. N2 and N3 had civ moves processed first that blocked the hit. This one is clearly not a civ move and therefore shouldn't have been processed first if Pats were telling the truth.

I think I'm sticking with Pats unless KSJ convinces me otherwise. If I'm wrong and the last mafia can somehow kill two civs tonight then I'm willing to extend my hand to that.

Archived