Cold Winter Nights Mafia CIVS WIN

Dome

5 minutes ago, Whicker said:

So Pats claim is he's a vigilante that started with an even night hit.

N2 he tried to kill Rags but was stopped since someone else had visited him. Since Rags did not die and flipped civ, this means it was very likely a civ power that was used on him. I believe this part is true with Pats talking about Rags' house. Since his hit failed he became odd night vigilante?

N3 he tried to hit MD4L. The hit did not go through since Mookie took his shot at MD4L first. The hit did not go through so he became an even night vig again.

N4 he tried to hit LTBF. The hit did not go through because he was in the process of getting killed by someone else. This is where I stop buying the story. N2 and N3 had civ moves processed first that blocked the hit. This one is clearly not a civ move and therefore shouldn't have been processed first if Pats were telling the truth.

I think I'm sticking with Pats unless KSJ convinces me otherwise. If I'm wrong and the last mafia can somehow kill two civs tonight then I'm willing to extend my hand to that.

I'm not sure why my moves haven't been the priority each time. The normal civ moves going first makes sense, but I agree it's weird that my request to hit LTBF didn't go through. I'm going to PM Dome and see if he can explain how my character set up affects the order in which my move will go through.

I think touch posting memes directed at me, that directly refer to Predator (him trying to assert that I'm a Predator character), and then him pulling a 180 and saying he doesn't think I'm a Predator but something else, he just doesn't know what, is very sketchy.

Why would he accuse me of killing Mookie, and then go on this whole thing about not getting an alien vibe from the mookie death write up, only to once again completely backtrack and admit he skipped over/forgot stuff, when Whicker informed him that it was known that ET killed Mookie...something I've been saying all along.

I think touch killed LTBF and tried to pin it on me. I understand not believing me, because a bunch of missed hits is rare undoubtedly....but everyone just going to gloss over touch's inconsistencies with his big move against me?

9 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

I think touch posting memes directed at me, that directly refer to Predator (him trying to assert that I'm a Predator character), and then him pulling a 180 and saying he doesn't think I'm a Predator but something else, he just doesn't know what, is very sketchy.

Why would he accuse me of killing Mookie, and then go on this whole thing about not getting an alien vibe from the mookie death write up, only to once again completely backtrack and admit he skipped over/forgot stuff, when Whicker informed him that it was known that ET killed Mookie...something I've been saying all along.

I think touch killed LTBF and tried to pin it on me. I understand not believing me, because a bunch of missed hits is rare undoubtedly....but everyone just going to gloss over touch's inconsistencies with his big move against me?

It was your responses to me that made me feel differently about being predator, something I said the same time. 

I “backtracked” because I didn’t read the part about someone yelling ET killed mookie. The way the creature was described seemed different than a normal alien and seemed more like a predator, which I wasn’t the only one to think so.

my inconsistencies are me doubting what I’m seeing, which is vastly different than the inconcsistencies about your claim.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

So some nights you got a “write up” and others you didn’t? Some nights he informed you it didn’t work, others you had to ask?

Dome was out drinking and wrote an extremely short write up....i'm guessing he simply forgot to write me a pm...after i messaged him...he confirmed what i was wondering

Archived