Cold Winter Nights Mafia CIVS WIN

Dome

22 minutes ago, LetTheBallFly said:

Not sure it makes much since to believe I am scum. My vote was wasted N1 when I stuck with JFin (if that was a hit...I'm still learning the game) as my vote. Doesn't make much since if I was scum to waste a vote if I could have taken out 2 Civilians by pushing for someone else. 

This post scum pings me quite a bit.

Just now, Tk3 said:

Didn't somebody make a casual mention way early in the game about "if ______ isn't bad now, he will be?"

or something of the sort? I can't find the post, but it stuck out to me and I want to revisit it.

Yep, it was me. I voted for Touch and said "even if he's a civ now, he'll find a way to not be by the end." I said this because in all the games I've played with him, excluding this one of course so seven total games, he's been mafia or other. In two of them he started civ and either got converted to cult or turned serial killer

4 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Yep, it was me. I voted for Touch and said "even if he's a civ now, he'll find a way to not be by the end." I said this because in all the games I've played with him, excluding this one of course so seven total games, he's been mafia or other. In two of them he started civ and either got converted to cult or turned serial killer

ehhh. okay.

not exactly the lead i was hoping for

10 hours ago, Whicker said:

What if this is close to being right except it's not a mafia? Like there's a bunch of different monsters but they don't know each other's identity and don't share a chat.

I know this was my theory but I think it needs to be discussed at least. Assuming Bucs is telling the truth we have a confirmed Other, the Hermit (presumed Other), a vampire, and a wolf. If there's a wolf pack of three that seems like a lot of bads for what doesn't seem like a particularly strong town. I'm really starting to think that there could be 4-5 others in this game that all had a similar win condition of "eliminate all teenagers" or something.

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I know this was my theory but I think it needs to be discussed at least. Assuming Bucs is telling the truth we have a confirmed Other, the Hermit (presumed Other), a vampire, and a wolf. If there's a wolf pack of three that seems like a lot of bads for what doesn't seem like a particularly strong town. I'm really starting to think that there could be 4-5 others in this game that all had a similar win condition of "eliminate all teenagers" or something.

I certainly think this is an option.

And I certainly think conversions are on the table if so.

Which is why I strongly believe Bucs still needs to go here.

9 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Raves' analysis on the last couple of pages is really good I think

Unfortunately it's predicated on bucs being scum for some of it, the MathMan not pushing me for an answer though is still scummy to me, so some of it isn't viable if bucs is in fact an other and not scum.  I still think regardless we need to kill Math and if bucs is telling the truth of being a vampire thrall then he's probably dead tonight from the vampire, if he's not then we can always lynch him tomorrow.

Honestly, I don't know if lynching Bucs is the right move or the wrong move.

But I really, really think Bucs is either lying, or hes holding something back.

He either gave us incorrect information about his role, or he knows something about surviving 1 (or more) lynches and is choosing not to tell us.

Its WIFOM at this point, and I don't know the answer.

Just now, Tk3 said:

Honestly, I don't know if lynching Bucs is the right move or the wrong move.

But I really, really think Bucs is either lying, or hes holding something back.

He either gave us incorrect information about his role, or he knows something about surviving 1 (or more) lynches and is choosing not to tell us.

Its WIFOM at this point, and I don't know the answer.

He might actually be the Vampire who is looking to create thralls and would win by converting people as well, though killing him might require 2 attempts or some other formula to do so.  I mean I think lynching Bucs again is the right move, just not today.

Archived