Cold Winter Nights Mafia CIVS WIN

Dome

2 minutes ago, Famous Jameis said:

I'd rather go after scum then vote for someone that is gonna get killed off tonight unless he votes 

Who do you think is scum?  I'm for Math but if that doesn't look like it's goign to happen, I would rather kill off the modkilled player who might be a civ than one of two players who are claiming a civ role though might be scum.  Losing 2 possible civs is worse than letting a scum last for an extra day unless we know which one to go for.  So right now my Order of voting preference is:  Math/Stallyns/(People I won't name because I think they might be Civ PR not scum)/Teenager claimers.

9 minutes ago, Raves said:

Who do you think is scum?  I'm for Math but if that doesn't look like it's goign to happen, I would rather kill off the modkilled player who might be a civ than one of two players who are claiming a civ role though might be scum.  Losing 2 possible civs is worse than letting a scum last for an extra day unless we know which one to go for.  So right now my Order of voting preference is:  Math/Stallyns/(People I won't name because I think they might be Civ PR not scum)/Teenager claimers.

Touch screams scum to me unless he legitimately thought he had a great read on rags

Ltbf could be the alien but I get more of a civ read on him 

Math has been all over the place throwing **** at the wall to see what sticks.  I'm new here to and I've never played with him so unless thats his usual game he might be a vamp or wolf. Trying to throw suspicioun in other directions 

I'd lean towards math or touch 

1 minute ago, Famous Jameis said:

Touch screams scum to me unless he legitimately thought he had a great read on rags

Math has been all over the place throwing **** at the wall to see what sticks.  I'm new here to and I've never played with him so unless thats his usual game he might be a vamp or wolf. Trying to throw suspicioun in other directions 

If you look back at day 1 I started talkinga bout his playstyle and how I wasn't sure if it was his normal style and he came at me with well maybe the mafia told you it's not my normal playstyle and just left it there without me responding to it, and that really keyed me off on him.  If he would've responded with nearly any other reasoning for his way of playing I would've moved on, but he never gave a good reason for it.

2 minutes ago, Raves said:

you look back at day 1 I started talkinga bout his playstyle and how I wasn't sure if it was his normal style and he came at me with well maybe the mafia told you it's not my normal playstyle and just left it there without me responding to it, and

My day 1 posting style was different because i was using a laptop exclusively, and limiting the number of my posts. I was trying to be better.

Now, my posting style is pretty much what i always do.

8 minutes ago, Famous Jameis said:

Oh I thought I did.

More than likely Iwon’t be around until about 30 minutes before night time....

if you all can figure out and agree on a VC that would be great, otherwise there might not be one until night time... it all depends on when I get home...

Votes:

math - ted (73), LTBF (78), ET (78), touch (78), et, touch, LTBF 

raves - math (73)

ksj - math (74)

ted - untouch (74), math

et - ted (75), touch (76)

famous - untouch (75)

pats - touch (76)

LTBF - malf - (76)

Wicker - LTBF 

Touch - LTBF, pats

VC: