The Good the Bad the Loss

NickButera

• NickButera changed the title to The Good the Bad the Loss
Just now, agarcia34 said:

Maybe it’s just me but willing to go through a hell season if it lands us a QB. It’s gonna be rough just have to keep an eye at the grand prize 

AP support as the right dude for the job instantly becomes it's good we can tank, gotta love it.

2 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Maybe it’s just me but willing to go through a hell season if it lands us a QB. It’s gonna be rough just have to keep an eye at the grand prize 

Many of us got flak for being OK with that outcome at the beginning of last year. 

It's all about getting a QB. This league is QB and coach driven. 

• Like 2

I know you have no friends in real life

Do you always flip flop? Is AP the right guy or is this a tanking season? 

Driving an Impala and screaming Raiders doesn't make you qualified to be an NFL head coach.

Just now, NYRaider said:

Do you always flip flop? Is AP the right guy or is this a tanking season? 

Driving an Impala and screaming Raiders doesn't make you qualified to be an NFL head coach.

Said he deserved to be given a chance. show me where I said this was a winning team. Please show me.

Dude you created a Jimmy G apology thread. Just STFU for once in your pathetic life. 

• Like 4

Said he deserved to be given a chance. show me where I said this was a winning team. Please show me.

Dude you created a Jimmy G apology thread. Just STFU for once in your pathetic life. 

He deserved to be given a chance for beating a bunch of backup QB last year? He clearly wasn’t qualified and now we’re seeing he’s in over his head. 

AP glazers will be called out sorry buddy you should’ve realized listening to NWA Don’t make you qualified to be the raiders coach