Week 2: San Francisco 49ers at Minnesota Vikings

J-ALL-DAY

8 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Blitz heavy DC's continue giving us fits.

Purdy was responsible for a few of those sacks and turnovers but we just can't get it down against Flores/Schwartz. 

Brendel is awful at protections

• Like 1

Unacceptable performance.

Don't expect us to win every game but today was a ****-show on both sides of the ball AND STs.

If not for Warner, we probably get blown out.

We looked unprepared and just uninterested for a majority of the game.

Hard to watch us look that inept.

Gotta give Flores & O'Connell their due tho.

They definitely have Shanny's number. 

• Like 7

20 minutes ago, WhyAmIHere said:

every good team has games like this, especially on the road, especially early in the season. The key will be how they respond.  the Rams are no joke. 

If we lose to this Rams team with all their injuries, I'm going to hit the panic button lol

• Like 4

1 hour ago, 757-NINER said:

Unacceptable performance.

Don't expect us to win every game but today was a ****-show on both sides of the ball AND STs.

If not for Warner, we probably get blown out.

We looked unprepared and just uninterested for a majority of the game.

Hard to watch us look that inept.

Gotta give Flores & O'Connell their due tho.

They definitely have Shanny's number. 

Same old Niners dude as all see is a team that can't pass block, can't rush the passer, can't cover in the back end and thus can't close the deal. What happens when they play more difficult teams? I'll tell ya what happens something like 10-7 happens and that's being generous. Today is a perfect example why many folks in the media had picks the Rams over the Niners in the NFC West.

20 minutes ago, Forge said:

If we lose to this Rams team with all their injuries, I'm going to hit the panic button lol

Rams will be fuming if they're in fact 0-2 coming into the game. Bottom line is that this team is not a SB winning team as the flaws are never corrected and at some point how much blame has to go on Lynch & Shannahan? This Niners team is just another team but nothing more at best.

1 minute ago, NFL Network said:

Rams will be fuming if they're in fact 0-2 coming into the game. Bottom line is that this team is not a SB winning team as the flaws are never corrected and at some point how much blame has to go on Lynch & Shannahan? This Niners team is just another team but nothing more at best.

Cool. Thanks

17 minutes ago, StevenK said:

He only shows up when we lose lol. Had to ignore his posts (ref to Network)

I've haven't been here since the SB as enjoying the offseason. I show up when I feel like it and today I showed up b/c the Niners basically showed who they really are but it's not like it's some surprise to me or anything.

1 minute ago, NFL Network said:

I've haven't been here since the SB as enjoying the offseason. I show up when I feel like it and today I showed up b/c the Niners basically showed who they really are but it's not like it's some surprise to me or anything.

Yeah, we know when you feel like showing up, my guy :)

• Like 2