The Jayden Daniels Stat Tracker Thread: 🏆

I love stats!  It stimulates my brain. 😂 

Being that this is his rookie season in 2024 with high hopes for this Franchise & Dan Snyder PTSD expectations? I will use this thread to specifically follow Jayden's rookie season & career here. Hopefully, it has more pages here than a Encyclopedia Britannica.😊   (Stay safe & Slide young man)

Week 1) @Buccaneers - Loss (37-20)

17/24 for 184 Yards Passing & 0 TD's. (70% completion)

16 Rushes for 88 yards & 2 TD's. (5.5 yards per carry)

Pepsi Rookie of the Week

Note:  Daniels' 88 rushing yards were the most by a rookie QB in a Week 1 debut all-time. 🏆 

Week 2) N.Y. Giants - Win (21-18)

23/29 for 226 Yards & 0 TD's. (79% completion)

10 Rushes for 44 Yards & 0 TD's. (4.4 yards per carry)

Week 3) @Bengals - Win (38-33)

21/23 for 254 Yards & 2 TD's (91% completion)

12 Rushes for 39 Yards & 1 TD (3.2 yards per carry)

Pepsi Rookie of the Week & NFC Player of the Week 3.

Current Total

61/76 for 664 Yards & 2 TD's (80% completion)

48 Rushes for 171 Yards & 3 TD's (3.6 yards per carry)

Edited by aceinthehouse
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Vladimir L said:

Why are you so fixated on stats every year this never brings anything good and you always miss

Not sure what you're saying.

I'm only keeping a record of stats by Jayden Daniels from games played. 

By keeping them all together in one thread? It makes it way easier/faster to find, than searching for them at ProFootballReference.com or any other NFL stat search site. Specially, when you're dealing with season totals.

17 hours ago, Vladimir L said:

Why are you so fixated on stats every year this never brings anything good and you always miss

It's fun to keep track of for Jayden. I see no harm in this at all. It’s fun. I'm a big stat guy too. I always try predicting stats and keep track of them. Of course I’m mostly wrong in my predictions but I still do it for the fun of it and hoping what our players could do.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

It's fun to keep track of for Jayden. I see no harm in this at all. It’s fun. I'm a big stat guy too. I always try predicting stats and keep track of them. Of course I’m mostly wrong in my predictions but I still do it for the fun of it and hoping what our players could do.

I'm basically keeping track turtle, cause I want him to surpass previous rookie QB records.

I actually think he can do it, if he can stay healthy.

Notice, I didn't create a thread like this for Sam Howell, when he was a rookie.

As I said before. We haven't had or drafted a player this special, since Sean Taylor. Dude is is going to be special. 

That's why I created this thread.

49 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

I'm basically keeping track turtle, cause I want him to surpass previous rookie QB records.

I actually think he can do it, if he can stay healthy.

Notice, I didn't create a thread like this for Sam Howell, when he was a rookie.

As I said before. We haven't had or drafted a player this special, since Sean Taylor. Dude is is going to be special. 

That's why I created this thread.

Let's not put the cart before the horse though with Jayden. We saw Sam Howell have multiple 300 yards passing games & multiple TD games which is what I want out of my QB more than great rushing games. I want to see more out of Jayden as a passer and I will say that until we get it.

• Like 2

On 9/14/2024 at 10:45 AM, turtle28 said:

Yea but let’s not create crazy expectations to be disappointed 

we need to develope him Lamar Jackson came along slowly 

On 9/15/2024 at 1:01 PM, Vladimir L said:

You don’t do this but ace every year does this I even use to buy into the hype since Darius Guice lol 

Everyone bought into the Guice hype after the 2019 game against Rivers and the Panthers but we didn't know that six months later he was going to beat up his girlfriend.

Believe that Jayden now has a passer rating of 111.8 through his first 3 games, which I believe is the highest in history through 3 games for a rookie who started from Week One. 

It’s 3rd highest all-time for a rookie in his first 3 starts, but the other two — Brock Purdy and Dan Marino — sat for some portion of the season before coming in. No one has been this efficient when starting from day one. 

Then add in that he’s also 2nd among day one starting rookie QBs in rushing yards (6th among rookies overall in rush yards in their first 3 starts). 

Just absolutely silly right now.

• Like 1