Bears at Colts 9/22 Noon Game On CBS

3 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Carter blocking on a screen for Kmet? 

I'm no expert but could we maybe do that the other way around 🤔

There's been so many weird personnel things so far this year. That Everett screen a game or two ago comes to mind as well. Waldron just seems like one of those "smartest guy in the room" types who is trying too hard to be unpredictable. 

Edited by Epyon
  • Like 2

Another thing when it comes to Swift and having a rookie QB...where are the vertical routes for him? Why are we not running angle routes with Swift right in front of Caleb's face and giving him an easy completion to a guy who has the speed to beat LBs? Swift's pass catching was a huge part of bringing him here and we have seen zero creativity to get him out in space.

Vikings 21-0 beating down Houston. 

Man did I ever predict their season wrong. They might be legitimate super bowl contenders, and I was expecting them to look basically like we currently do, but with a worse defense. Never expected a resurgence of Sam Darnold. 

Edited by Epyon
  • Like 1

Just now, Epyon said:

Vikings 21-0 beating down Houston. 

Man did I ever predict their season wrong. They might be legitimate super bowl contenders. 

Flores should have had a HC job this year...he is 100% getting one next...that front seven with all the movement and stunts plus being able to go from a zero blitz look into cover 2 and everything in between is killing the league right now.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mdonnelly21 said:

I'm sick and tired of hearing get the ball in your recievers hands and let them make a play. 

That idea is averaging us about 2.5-3 yards a play. 

Spread the field out and LET him throw it! 

Exactly my point. Out around to Rome 3 yards