Week 3 GDT: Raiders (1-1) vs Panthers (0-2)

Jerry

6 hours ago, raidersedge said:

This is a pretty important game, Panthers will be better with Dalton. I remember he played Seattle last year and threw all over them. We still have many issues on offense so hopefully AP has this team locked in.

I think Vic made a good point in the Just Win Podcast. He said if AP is telling the media the OL sucks, imagine what he's telling the guy in the OL room inside the building lol

Makes me think AP will have these guys locked in.

10 minutes ago, Justwinning said:

so happy JPJ will make his debut. Probably won't start but this will be a good week to get him some live reps.

Honestly, I'd start him. Panthers DL is toast. Not sure you're gonna find an easier game to debut in. 

If he struggles for some reason, you can adjust and pull him without crushing his confidence given he's been on the shelf. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ronjon1990 said:

Honestly, I'd start him. Panthers DL is toast. Not sure you're gonna find an easier game to debut in. 

If he struggles for some reason, you can adjust and pull him without crushing his confidence given he's been on the shelf. 

You're right, especially with Derrick Brown out. 

1 minute ago, Justwinning said:

You're right, especially with Derrick Brown out. 

Yeah. I mean, Carolina is just so bad on both sides of the ball, they're a good opponent to try lineup changes and playcalling deviations on. 

Should be a practice outing that benefits the W/L column