5 down and 5 down v chi

Kiwibrown

1. Hue Jackson sucks
2. kizer has regressd in accuracy which was poor, have mercy play someone else
3. offensive scheme. Better ones on Maden
4.; CB's suck. 
5. Passing more than we run

1. Hue Jackson is the worst manager of game we have ever had. 
2. running the ball okay and not doing it enouh
3. not using TE's
4. Being the worst in the NFL against the screen. 
5. not getting the ball to CC or JG. 

15 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

1. Hue Jackson sucks
2. kizer has regressd in accuracy which was poor, have mercy play someone else
3. offensive scheme. Better ones on Maden
4.; CB's suck. 
5. Passing more than we run

1. Hue Jackson is the worst manager of game we have ever had. 
2. running the ball okay and not doing it enouh
3. not using TE's
4. Being the worst in the NFL against the screen. 
5. not getting the ball to CC or JG. 

1. Self-inflicted wounds (INTs, fumble and penalties)

2. Forcing round pegs into square holes (e.g., Cueball's obsession with a vertical passing scheme even on a cold, windy and snowy day)

3. A QB wannabe who wants to "strike up the band" vs. a real QB.

4. A D that consistently gives up gash plays

5. ST that can't contain

Hue needs to be thrown into the Upside-Down and banished from our realm permanently. His offense works great with ideal pieces. He is way too rigid in what he wants to do and doesn't make things easy for his QB. Give the dude some freaking easy completions! Quick slants, screens, "now" plays to the WR's, shallow TE drags, pick plays.....

NOPE! We want to run 20 yard digs, outs, curls, and fades.

My god the Patriots WR group is filled with former Wendy's employees and they find ways to be schemed open. It's embarrassing how difficult we make acquiring yards look.

And DeShone Kizer is terrible. He makes Brandon Weeden look like Tom Brady. I have seen all I need to see from him and I'm kind of glad he didn't give us that slight glimmer of hope to keep us from looking for a QB1 in the draft. He has made the #1 pick easy for us (in terms of what position to address) and for that, I'm thankful. I hope he gets herpes for Christmas though.

If I were running an offense against us, I would literally call a screen pass 50% of the time. We continually get gashed on them, but we can't help but run the exact same play calling throughout the game. Cover 3 shell with a heavy blitz dialed in behind it.

Plus an underrated irritating thing about our defense: Stunting our lineman, crashing our fast DE's inside and looping our slow DT's outside. QB: "Oh, there's a fat piece of crap defending the edge. I guess I'll casually jog to the sideline for 15 yards."

I really want to like Gregg Williams because he does some great things, but I can't stand how predictable we have become. I have never seen a team get continually gashed with one play concept (Screen) over and over and over and over and over and over again. It's infuriating. And it's not even like teams catch us off guard on non-screen downs. Hmmm....QB's in empty on the goal line. That should be an obvious clue you're going to see a QB draw. Hmmmm...3rd and long. Should be screaming "watch screen & draw!"  We see cliche play calling against us and it works every time. I love that we guess and make things happen on defense, but we have to be able to dial that back and play a straight up cover 2/2 man under every once in a while. I guess he's terrified by our bad cornerback play, but our front 4 isn't bad. Give them the opportunity to get pressure with 4 instead of blitzing 6 guys and praying the QB doesn't find the gaping hole in the zone.

You could honestly list different aspects of the coaching for the entirety of the list. Mostly focusing on Hueball the human infection. In some countries, a coach of a sports team would get executed upon return to the homeland, following failure. I’m willing to compromise and have the mob tar and feather him before running him out of town. 

Archived