NFL Coaching Changes (Watch List)

KingTitan

Just now, deeluxx3 said:

I'd throw one at Jim Harbaugh

Harbaugh is cool but he wears out his welcome after like 4-5 years at every place he stops. Hell, they're getting tired of him at Michigan already(though in large part because they blow it vs their rivals every time).

Granted I'd take a superbowl win even if it meant we'd fall apart in just a couple years.

1 minute ago, TitanLegend said:

Harbaugh is cool but he wears out his welcome after like 4-5 years at every place he stops. Hell, they're getting tired of him at Michigan already(though in large part because they blow it vs their rivals every time).

Granted I'd take a superbowl win even if it meant we'd fall apart in just a couple years.

My priorities are outta wack, but I'd like the fanfare that'd come with it!

McDaniels McDaniels, before McDaniels I wanted Kyle Shanahan & I was the object of ridicule of the forum. McDaniels knows how to groom QB’s we don’t need a defensive guru as a HC, we need a guy that can maximize the potential of Marcus Mariota, therefore we can find out if he’s the real deal these next couple of years. McDaniels and a seasoned defensive coordinator will take this team to the next level 

Archived