The Week 5 Thread: (1-3) Cleveland Browns at (3-1) Washington Commanders - 1PM on FOX

MikeT14

12 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

You really have changed your opinion on Noah. 

It’s not that I didn't like Noah - he is a Buckeye after all - but I really didn't know what to expect from him. He had never been a consistent #2 on the Cowboys or Texans despite flashing some. So it was hard for me to just have faith that it was going to happen until I saw it.

4 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

It’s not that I didn't like Noah - he is a Buckeye after all - but I really didn't know what to expect from him. He had never been a consistent #2 on the Cowboys or Texans despite flashing some. So it was hard for me to just have faith that it was going to happen until I saw it.

Seeing is believing. He’s been great and he’s only here a month. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

That's why he's here and Dotson is an Eaglet . Tremayne has size but don't know how well he blocks

Tremayne blocks like a TE too. Whoever we bring up off the practice squad is going to have to be a special teams coverage guy I think. Tremayne & Tinsley both fit that I think. Neither will see snaps on offense though.

We still have:

McLaurin
Zacheas
McCaffery
Dyami

Those 4 will be our WRs on offense. 

8 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Ha! Kinda had a feeling it might be Tremayne although honestly I think I picked Tinsley, didn’t I @RSkinGM ?

I hate that Mariota is active. Nothing against him, I just think I share everyone’s sentiments that Mariota should’ve been cut with Driskel being #2 & Hartman being #3.

I’m happy for Tremayne although I hope he’s only active for this week and Noah is back next week.

Edited by turtle28

33 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Ha! Kinda had a feeling it might be Tremayne although honestly I think I picked Tinsley, didn’t I @RSkinGM ?

I hate that Mariota is active. Nothing against him, I just think I share everyone’s sentiments that Mariota should’ve been cut with Driskel being #2 & Hartman being #3.

I’m happy for Tremayne although I hope he’s only active for this week and Noah is back next week.

Some believe he could be trade bait.

How often do we see 4 QB's on the active roster?

And you can't trade players on IR.

42 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

Some believe he could be trade bait.

How often do we see 4 QB's on the active roster?

And you can't trade players on IR.

I just don’t know what team would trade for him at this point unless there’s an injury I’m not thinking of or an injury happens today. 🤷‍♂️