• Jets
    • Patriots
    • Ravens
    • Chiefs
    • Cowboys
    • Bills
    • 49ers
    • Other
  2. 2. What value does he roughly return?

• 1st rounder
    • A combination of 2nd/3rd rounders
    • A player going back
    • Conditional / late round picks
    • Other

6 minutes ago, scar988 said:

I think it will be the Cardinals when all is said and done. 

Marvin Harrison Jr is awesome. But who is their No. 2? Michael Wilson? Greg Dortch? Uninspiring. 

Having Devante there as a No. 2 and mentor for Harrison can only help both players. 

Probably costs a pair of 3s. And the Cardinals have the cap flexibility the next 3 years to easily fit him under the cap.

Tre McBride.

22 minutes ago, scar988 said:

I think it will be the Cardinals when all is said and done. 

Marvin Harrison Jr is awesome. But who is their No. 2? Michael Wilson? Greg Dortch? Uninspiring. 

Having Devante there as a No. 2 and mentor for Harrison can only help both players. 

Probably costs a pair of 3s. And the Cardinals have the cap flexibility the next 3 years to easily fit him under the cap.

Why would he want Kyler throwing to him? And MHJ the #1? Lol. Adams is way better than MHJ currently. 

• Like 1

I don't know if Adams personality, is something Washington with Peters, Quinn & Kingsbury want to bring in.

So that's a topic of another discussion.

What I do know, is Adams is a HOFer.

Yes, he's older. But if you pair him up with Scary Terry & the rest of that Offense?

I think it potentially makes our Offense Superbowl caliber.

Unfortunately, our Defense is so bad? It probably counters being able to go too far in the Playoffs.

If they were to just play average? We could go deep in the Playoffs.

Upgrade wise? It's a no-brainer.

We have the picks & cap to make it happen.

But is Adams someone you want to bring in to the Locker room, with the team & cohesion running high?

That's a question better asked to Quinn, Kingsbury & Peters.

Cause I simply don't know.

We'll find our answer soon enough.

Cause if Peters/Quinn & Kingsbury wants him, they'll get him.

Jets, Bills, Chiefs, Ravens are teams that I think should be really interested. 

Cowboy, Chargers, Commanders, Lions, Falcons are some teams that probably won’t be interested, but I think could really use someone like Adams for a couple Day 2 picks.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Soko said:

Cowboy, Chargers, Commanders, Lions, Falcons are some teams that probably won’t be interested, but I think could really use someone like Adams for a couple Day 2 picks.

Lions make no sense. Neither does the Chargers. Chargers decided to do the from scratch type of rebuild. Lions have two stud WRs already and a stud TE.

10 minutes ago, Soko said:

I think the Commanders should and will be interested. Don't see any way in hell they'd trade him in divison. 

Don’t see it being Washington.  If Adam Peters, who was already very familiar with Brandon Aiyuk from being Assistant GM in San Francisco, wasn’t willing to give up the picks and contract necessary to bring in Aiyuk who is 26, I can’t see them giving up the picks and contract for a 32 year old Adams.  

Peters is building this as a slow burn.  I actually think it’s more likely Jon Allen is traded than it is for Adams to come to NOVA/DC.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

I think the Commanders should and will be interested. Don't see any way in hell they'd trade him in divison. 

Commanders make the most sense for the Raiders. Out of Conference. Commanders probably win the east with Adams. Super Bowl with that secondary? Probably not. But you never know. 

Just now, MKnight82 said:

I have no idea why people are saying Washington. They’re already dropping 40 on people they don’t need an aging WR they need defense. They also have good chemistry in the locker room right now. Washington will not be trading for Adams.

Dropping 40 isn’t gonna last. You guys have one weapon, Terry McLaurin. Any decent defense will take him away, just like the first couple weeks. The rest of the WR’s are a bunch of WR5’s. Ertz is washed 100% and the other TE is a Raw Rookie.