• Jets
    • Patriots
    • Ravens
    • Chiefs
    • Cowboys
    • Bills
    • 49ers
    • Other
  2. 2. What value does he roughly return?

• 1st rounder
    • A combination of 2nd/3rd rounders
    • A player going back
    • Conditional / late round picks
    • Other

Just now, Tank4Drake said:

Dropping 40 isn’t gonna last. You guys have one weapon, Terry McLaurin. Any decent defense will take him away, just like the first couple weeks. The rest of the WR’s are a bunch of WR5’s. Ertz is washed 100% and the other TE is a Raw Rookie. 

That doesn’t change the fact that they need defense and not another WR. They shouldn’t be spending resources on a WR like this. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

I have no idea why people are saying Washington. They’re already dropping 40 on people they don’t need an aging WR they need defense. They also have good chemistry in the locker room right now. Washington will not be trading for Adams.

The build isn’t for this year.  If it was, they wouldn’t be trotting out St Juste and Forbes as starting corners, and giving serious reps to a bunch of rookies.  

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

Lions make no sense. Neither does the Chargers. Chargers decided to do the from scratch type of rebuild. Lions have two stud WRs already and a stud TE.

Lions are not deep at receiver. Adding Adams to them puts them over the top. Williams is a nice deep threat, but he’s not a guy you’re giving 8-12 targets, that’s not his game. 

Chargers only if they think they can make a playoff push (I don’t).

6 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I think the Commanders should and will be interested. Don't see any way in hell they'd trade him in divison. 

I doubt they will, just saying those teams ought to be interested. Would probably cost them a premium.

1 minute ago, Tank4Drake said:

Washington Fans: Your Front Office and Coaching Staff probably didn’t think you guys would be this good this fast. You guys can make noise with Adams THIS year. 

Definitely not sniffing the Divisional Round with McLaurin and a bunch of WR5’s.

Aren’t making the playoffs with a secondary of BSJ, Forbes, Sainristil, Martin and Igbo.  

Until they were able to contain Murray, the defense was on pace to be one of the worst units in history.  

This is a slow burn.  They aren’t going to make a bunch of trades, and are more likely to subtract than add.  

Hell, we probably lose to Jameis this Sunday.  

Just now, naptownskinsfan said:

Aren’t making the playoffs with a secondary of BSJ, Forbes, Sainristil, Martin and Igbo.  

Until they were able to contain Murray, the defense was on pace to be one of the worst units in history.  

This is a slow burn.  They aren’t going to make a bunch of trades, and are more likely to subtract than add.  

Hell, we probably lose to Jameis this Sunday.  

I think you guys are winning the East even with that secondary. 2016 Raiders went 12-4 with maybe the worst secondary in history. 

1 minute ago, Tank4Drake said:

I think you guys are winning the East even with that secondary. 2016 Raiders went 12-4 with maybe the worst secondary in history. 

And yet that defense was 23rd in yards allowed that year, 13th in points against.  

We were on historic, bottom 10 defense in NFL HISTORY 

It isn’t just the secondary, and I’m not even going to blame the coaches.  This was planned to be an evaluation year, and they are installing a defense drastically different from the 4 man rush, gap oriented system that Rivera ran, and they are evaluating many of his remaining high draft picks, who have busted so far.  

This team would need to improve the defense first if they wanted to make a deep playoff run, and like I said, they might even subtract Jon Allen from the equation.