Week 6 Thread: (4-1) Commanders at (3-2) Ravens - 1 PM on CBS

16 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Nope, but why run the scout team when you have a better version of Daniels getting first team reps?  

Sorry not sorry, we’re about a month into things here, and calling it one of the best offenses in the league.  Let’s see how that is at the halfway point AT MINIMUM, if not the end of the season.  

Also, historically speaking, I believe the Kingsbury offense starts off with a bang, and lessens the output as the months go on.  

I feel like I'm talking to my wife when she knows she's wrong.... My point was and is this...

The Ravens D has not played this team, that is an advantage in offitself. And I was being comical pointing that out to rebuke Roquan's comment (because there was symmetry to his comment), I did not expect it to evolve into this type of discussion lol.....

50 minutes ago, Troublez said:

I feel like I'm talking to my wife when she knows she's wrong.... My point was and is this...

The Ravens D has not played this team, that is an advantage in offitself. And I was being comical pointing that out to rebuke Roquan's comment (because there was symmetry to his comment), I did not expect it to evolve into this type of discussion lol.....

And our D hasn’t played their team yet, which nixes that advantage.  

We’ll have plenty to talk about after the game.