Week 6: Washington @ Ravens

wackywabbit

The only real takeways I have from this game is that our offense is finding it's full rhythm. Lamar is spreading the ball around and it's working very nicely. The only stopping us is when we get in our own way.

Defensively, man, our deep safeties are just so bad. I see the complaints about Stephens but some of those catches were ridiculous through his coverage. Williams and Eddie Jackson are straight up liabilities back there.

Also, says a lot that Yannick comes in and immediately takes Oweh's snaps. He's a bust IMO.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, AngusMcFife said:

The ball was thrown with an arc and landed perfectly on the edge of the field LOL. Even if he turned his head he couldn't reach it, and turning would have slowed him down trying to contact the WR catching the ball.

Hard disagree lol. What play are you watching? If he turns his head he’s right there to make a play on the ball

Either way good win

4 straight after an 0-2 start is legit

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

The only real takeways I have from this game is that our offense is finding it's full rhythm. Lamar is spreading the ball around and it's working very nicely. The only stopping us is when we get in our own way.

Defensively, man, our deep safeties are just so bad. I see the complaints about Stephens but some of those catches were ridiculous through his coverage. Williams and Eddie Jackson are straight up liabilities back there.

Also, says a lot that Yannick comes in and immediately takes Oweh's snaps. He's a bust IMO.

Lamar and Monken are absolutely cooking 

Zay Bateman Andrews all ate today in the passing game

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, berlin calling said:

predictably the more mature team won quite convincingly. Ravens really have a complete offense now, very nice. 

Biggest takeaway: week 6 in the books and still no major injuries. 

This game was a prime example why we moved off of Roman for Monken 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, berlin calling said:

its not that Monken doesnt have his moments though you wonder why he doesnt stick with what is working. Where was Henry in that RZ drive end of 1st half when they settled for a FG? Enfuriating.

And you know what the difference is between Monken and Roman? The next RZ possession he ran it with Henry without hesitation for a touchdown.

No team or coach is perfect, but Monken is absolutely cooking right now as is the rest of the offense. We have guys running wide open all day and Lamar is finding them, and our run game is chunking and closing games.

You simply cannot ask for more.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

And you know what the difference is between Monken and Roman? The next RZ possession he ran it with Henry without hesitation for a touchdown.

No team or coach is perfect, but Monken is absolutely cooking right now as is the rest of the offense. We have guys running wide open all day and Lamar is finding them, and our run game is chunking and closing games.

You simply cannot ask for more.

agreed, can't complain much about a coach with a scoring avg of >30 the last few weeks. still, these tendencies p* me off considering what happened in the AFCCG.sorry not sorry.

Just now, berlin calling said:

agreed, can't complain much about a coach with a scoring avg of >30 the last few weeks. still, these tendencies p* me off considering what happened in the AFCCG.sorry not sorry.

I agree we're all jaded by playoff history. We can only hope this year is different, which so far it's proving to be. Every week the offense looks more and more comfortable and dynamic. /shrug