Davante Adams to be traded to the Jets!!

rickyt31

22 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Some of us knew. Just didn’t think it’d be this bad.

He's still leagues ahead of any QB play we've had in the past 5 years. Honestly think we can still run the table. But worst case, we miss the playoffs, AR retires, Adams is cut, and we hit the reset minus 2 mid-round picks between two different drafts.

Just now, NJerseypaint said:

He's still leagues ahead of any QB play we've had in the past 5 years. Honestly think we can still run the table. But worst case, we miss the playoffs, AR retires, Adams is cut, and we hit the reset minus 2 mid-round picks between two different drafts.

Lol. Okay. 2-4 record is a 2-4 record. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

This is how I know I’m right when you have to resort to comebacks like this.

So you're saying that if he had even an average QB, and not ZW starting for 3 years, he still would not have topped Bowles/Gase in wins for a single season?

28 minutes ago, NJerseypaint said:

So you're saying that if he had even an average QB, and not ZW starting for 3 years, he still would not have topped Bowles/Gase in wins for a single season?

There’s no if. He got Aaron Rodgers and the offense literally was the same

2 hours ago, NJerseypaint said:

We are 14 pts away from being 5-1. Yeah, were not far off.

More far off than you think. Losing all these close games is a very bad sign for a team. This just shows they can't win the close games. So any game is close might as well mark it down as a L. The team will tense up and play not to win the game. They will think about making mistakes and it will happen instead of thinking about winning and what you have to do to win. This team is filled with loser and the king loser is Woody himself. This team will always be trash until he either dies or sells the team. I thought I would never say this but I think if this team would only be sold if they moved this team I would be happy about this. This is how bad it is. This year and last year were supposed to be the years and now we are looking like a team that will pick around 10 again and just gave uop draft picks for a 31 year old WR who ha a hammy problem now. Oh ya it cost the Jets a 3rd round pick maybe a second for this few month rental. Then to add to the top the Jets eat the whole salary too. Like I said this teams has to win the next 7 games in a row to even think about the playoffs. They lose next week or the week after that hill is way to high to climb. 

Rodgers said on the Pat McAfee Show that Adams called him late last night to let him know the trade was in the works. News broke hours later that the Jets are trading a conditional draft pick to the Raiders for Adams.

Rodgers: “Obviously, I’m really excited. He’s a phenomenal player and a dear friend.

Adams joined the interview briefly and indicated that his hamstring injury will not be an issue going forward.

Adams: “I’m feeling great, I’ll be able to roll.”

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/aaron-rodgers-im-excited-davante-adams-is-a-phenomenal-player-and-dear-friend

The Raiders will receive a third-round pick in exchange for Adams, but it could become a second-round pick if either of two conditions are met.

Per Adam Schefter of ESPN, Las Vegas gets a second-round selection if Adams is named an AP first- or second-team All-Pro or if Adams is on the active roster for the AFC Championship Game.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/raiders-will-receive-second-round-pick-if-davante-adams-is-an-all-pro