Week 7 GDT Denver at New Orleans Saints

Dbrog24

6 minutes ago, Dbrog24 said:

Dude...that's 2 drives with walk in, completely unguarded, TDs. This one was only a 10ish yard throw....it's bad yall

Yeah.. you know, I’ve been very critical of our receivers this season, particularly their inability to create any kind of separation. But this is all on Bo.  He’s missed some wiiiide open players in this game, and there’s really zero excuse for it. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, broncosfan_101 said:

142 rushing yards after 32 minutes of game time. The O-line is having an FU night. 

Been watching Meinerz for most of the night and he's definitely playing like a chip's on his shoulder. That said...this Saints team is truly bad...compared to the top10 defenses (at worst) we've seen every single week

2 minutes ago, Dbrog24 said:

Been watching Meinerz for most of the night and he's definitely playing like a chip's on his shoulder. That said...this Saints team is truly bad...compared to the top10 defenses (at worst) we've seen every single week

We are running behind that right side a whole bunch. Quinn and McGlinchey are getting incredible push. 

• Like 1

I think a lot of us were intrigued by Spencer Rattler’s talent in spring, but that attitude is a non-starter. You can’t come off the field looking that pissy and aloof every time your OL gets beat. He’s got major ‘I’m not the problem’ energy and your talent level can never overcome that. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, broncosfan_101 said:

I think a lot of us were intrigued by Spencer Rattler’s talent in spring, but that attitude is a non-starter. You can’t come off the field looking that pissy and aloof every time your OL gets beat. He’s got major ‘I’m not the problem’ energy and your talent level can never overcome that. 

Glad I wasn’t the only who noticed that. I didn’t watch him at all in college, so this was my first look at him. I don’t like his demeanor at all.