GDT: It's always Rayneing in Dallas (8-7) @ Homefield Advantage (13-2)

Blahstoise

Just now, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Man, this will forever god down as the what if year. No Wentz, Peters, Hicks, Sproles at the end of the year ruined an insane year.

Yeah, it sucks. This was really a special team. Reminder to all of us how brutal this sport is. 

2 minutes ago, Phire said:

I really like Corey Clement. I can't believe he was a UDFA that everyone counted out. He has been a serious surprise for us.

I wasn't surprised to see him go undrafted because he noticeably lost a step at Wisconsin after tearing his groin against Bama, but it looks like it was just one of those nightmare nagging injuries that he was able to recover from between his senior year and this year. Prior to the injury many were calling him at least a 3rd round pick. He's got great balance, vision, and has a good mix of speed and power. 

Just now, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I wasn't surprised to see him go undrafted because he noticeably lost a step at Wisconsin after tearing his groin against Bama, but it looks like it was just one of those nightmare nagging injuries that he was able to recover from between his senior year and this year. Prior to the injury many were calling him at least a 3rd round pick. He's got great balance, vision, and has a good mix of speed and power. 

That's good insight. I'd also add patience as one of his abilities too. He sets up his blocking better than anyone on our roster.

Archived