Gameday Thread Week 17 - The Battle for .500

MKnight82

Just now, turtle28 said:

What’s the point in even discussing this? It’s not going to happen. It’s a pipe dream.

What's the point in discussing anything then if that's the way we're supposed to view things? And yes, I get that you like Bruce but he has no business running a franchise. 

Just now, lavar703 said:

Another thinly veiled shot at Scot, I see. 

No. I heard one of the retired players on ESPN 980 say that Gruden is the one who really wanted Ioannidis. It was basically Jay’s draft pick and everyone went along with it. It’s not a dig at Scot, that’s just what I heard on the radio. Maybe they’re wrong, but that’s what I heard.

Just now, turtle28 said:

No. I heard one of the retired players on ESPN 980 say that Gruden is the one who really wanted Ioannidis. It was basically Jay’s draft pick and everyone went along with it. It’s not a dig at Scot, that’s just what I heard on the radio. Maybe they’re wrong, but that’s what I heard.

How would Jay know anything about an obscure DL from Boston college? 

Just now, turtle28 said:

*dislike button*

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

What's the point in discussing anything then if that's the way we're supposed to view things? And yes, I get that you like Bruce but he has no business running a franchise. 

Well most things we discuss are a possibility. Bruce getting fired I don’t think is a possibility right now.

I hate Bruce! Don’t start being a jerk

Archived