The Official Boxing Thread IV - Golovkin vs Alvarez

J-ALL-DAY

1 minute ago, malak1 said:

I’ve never seen williams fight. Dan rafael had Hurd winning but pretty much everyone else (on Twitter) is saying Williams got the rightful decision.

I'll have to watch it. I missed it due to running around all day and then coming home to watch Bellator/UFC. 

On 5/11/2019 at 9:57 PM, malak1 said:

I’ve never seen williams fight. Dan rafael had Hurd winning but pretty much everyone else (on Twitter) is saying Williams got the rightful decision.

Rafael is such a moron lol. No way Hurd won that fight. Hell of a battle though! 

So Pacman/Thurman on July 20th and Spence/Porter on August 3rd. Spence/Porter is going to be on regular FOX which is great news. 

Wish Crawford could be in the mix with these PBC WWs. Dude is wasting his time with TR fighting these washed up fighters. First Khan, and now supposedly may face Kell Brook next? Brook from two or three years ago? That would have been a great fight. But now after getting his face broken by both GGG and Spence? Meh. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Rafael is such a moron lol. No way Hurd won that fight. Hell of a battle though! 

So Pacman/Thurman on July 20th and Spence/Porter on August 3rd. Spence/Porter is going to be on regular FOX which is great news. 

Wish Crawford could be in the mix with these PBC WWs. Dude is wasting his time with TR fighting these washed up fighters. First Khan, and now supposedly may face Kell Brook next? Brook from two or three years ago? That would have been a great fight. But now after getting his face broken by both GGG and Spence? Meh. 

I’ve heard Spence/Canelo rumblings for 2020. Got me all excited 

53 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Spence better not move up until the Crawford fight. After that fight though? Do whatever he wants to do. 

I honestly think Spence washes Bud. I hope it’s a great fight though. Too big, too strong imo.

On 5/13/2019 at 3:37 PM, malak1 said:

I honestly think Spence washes Bud. I hope it’s a great fight though. Too big, too strong imo.

Well damn, that sure would be impressive if Spence washes him.

So Mikey Garcia vs Danny Garcia is close to being finalized for late August. Wow, now that is one HELL of a match up. Yes Mikey got washed vs Spence, but he has a much better chance against Danny. And props to that man going after another tough fight and not wanting a tune up after the Spence fight. 

• Like 1