FA Thread 2018

barnaby8787

1 minute ago, rampantjet said:

Depends on the money, but I always hate signing FA RB's.  DRAFT ONE.

We did, an under whelming Elijah McGuire who will never be a starter lol. This is ANOTHER good year for RBs but instead...we'll screw this up. I see them trading all there picks to move up...signings like this point towards trying to fill as many holes as they can so it lessens the blow when we give 2 2s a 3 and future pick to move up three spots to take a solid but unspectacular QB. Jets gunna Jets.

3 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

We did, an under whelming Elijah McGuire who will never be a starter lol. This is ANOTHER good year for RBs but instead...we'll screw this up. I see them trading all there picks to move up...signings like this point towards trying to fill as many holes as they can so it lessens the blow when we give 2 2s a 3 and future pick to move up three spots to take a solid but unspectacular QB. Jets gunna Jets.

Dude come on that is a 6th rounder.  The only position you expect to get a starter in the 6th round is a K.

Edited by rampantjet

Just now, rampantjet said:

Dude come on that is a 6th rounder.  The only position you expect to get in the 6th round is a K.

Exactly my point...thats their way of drafting a RB. Trust me i agree with you. That is how pathetically bad this GM is at both evaluating talent and drafting. Hes the worst. 

Just now, ekill08x said:

Exactly my point...thats their way of drafting a RB. Trust me i agree with you. That is how pathetically bad this GM is at both evaluating talent and drafting. Hes the worst. 

Ya that's what I'm saying.  I wanted one in the 2nd round pretty bad.

1 minute ago, rampantjet said:

As long as we don't sign Teddy, and we end up drafting 1 then I am fine with it.  Give the rookie some time to learn.... it is the only thing that makes sense to me.

Yeah just like Hack. So sick of the same cycle year in year out. Not calling you out but far too many apologist and appeasers.

This is a monumental **** up. Nearly $100m in cap space (because we have a poor roster) not a young talented cheap one, and we bring McCown back to be the starter. Oh and don’t forget Crowell. **** my life!! 

How the **** can anyone think that’s a good idea. Give me one positive starting a bang average injury prone 39 year old who been nothing other than a loser/clipboard holder. He’s never ‘helped’ young QBs like the BS some posters on here say. 

We NEED a Qb not a coach who actually doesn’t help as the facts prove that. 

Please someone tell me what positive you find in this ****storm that is the Jets offseason??

1 minute ago, xenajets said:

Yeah just like Hack. So sick of the same cycle year in year out. Not calling you out but far too many apologist and appeasers.

This is a monumental **** up. Nearly $100m in cap space (because we have a poor roster) not a young talented cheap one, and we bring McCown back to be the starter. Oh and don’t forget Crowell. **** my life!! 

How the **** can anyone think that’s a good idea. Give me one positive starting a bang average injury prone 39 year old who been nothing other than a loser/clipboard holder. He’s never ‘helped’ young QBs like the BS some posters on here say. 

Please someone tell me what positive you find in this ****storm that is the Jets offseason??

I am by no means an apologist.  I hate everything that has happened thus far.  I am not a fan of signing stopgap guys, but if we draft our QB early I can deal with it.  The rest of FA has been a nightmare.

2 minutes ago, xenajets said:

It is just a setup to sell Bills that Jets won't go after qb.  Then Josh Rosen falls into 6th.

FewFamousCatfish-max-1mb.gif