FA Thread 2018

barnaby8787

Just now, Bobby816 said:

Well we gave Fitz more than McCown and guaranteed him more than 1 seasons with if money (I believe we had to eat 4mill for him last year). Bc it being multi year is why I say his was worse. 

Yeah thats true I forgot about that. Still, day 1 or 2 of tampering and 39 year old journeyman back up QB Josh mother $#%^ing McCown got a 1 year 10 million dollar deal to essentially be a security starter incase TB or the rookie (we better still draft one) doesn't work out. We could have waited until a week before camp and he'd still be on his couch and would have gotten 2 million. If this was a fantasy football draft it would have been like going with #1 ranked defense with your 2nd pick or something like that. 

1 minute ago, Bobby816 said:

Lee trying to recruit the Badger too.

I feel like you should have to maintain a certain level of play to be able to recruit FAs.

LOL. Lees instagram is "theanimal" or something like that. In what world is this man an animal. I hope his offseason consists of lots of chicken breast and sweet potatoes and lots of power training. That man is built like a junior high school girl to be playing ILB.

• Like 1

Just now, ekill08x said:

LOL. Lees instagram is "theanimal" or something like that. In what world is this man an animal. I hope his offseason consists of lots of chicken breast and sweet potatoes and lots of power training. That man is built like a junior high school girl to be playing ILB.

So true lmao

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ekill08x said:

I just think back to when Leo held him back from making a mistake at a concert and he couldn’t even shed a DEs block.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

OMG lmao

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bobby816 said:

I just think back to when Leo held him back from making a mistake at a concert and he couldn’t even shed a DEs block.

LOL now Leo...he at times does look like an animal lmao. But yeah thats some funny stuff. We really need Lee to get it this year, but prove it in camp or take a seat.