FA Thread 2018

barnaby8787

I think the thing to remember is unless we fix our pass rush these guys will only be able to cover for  so long.  Give Brady 4 seconds and he picks you apart.  Give anybody else 5 seconds or more and instead of a no fly zone we are JFK all over again.

Just now, NYJETS52 said:

I think the thing to remember is unless we fix our pass rush these guys will only be able to cover for  so long.  Give Brady 4 seconds and he picks you apart.  Give anybody else 5 seconds or more and instead of a no fly zone we are JFK all over again.

There are some talented edge guys that might be around in the 2nd.  I hope we take one there.

2 minutes ago, rampantjet said:

I just wish there had been a legit edge rusher on the market.  That is the main thing that would make this defense really legit.

I heard vinny curry may become available with Philly. Rumor is they can't afford him at his current cap hit. He may be servicable at least. 

He def isnt the answer but the only other guy id want is Alex Okefor as he played his best undrr bowles in Az.

The FA market for pass rushers was prettt bare imo.

Just now, KodiakThunder said:

I heard vinny curry may become available with Philly. Rumor is they can't afford him at his current cap hit. He may be servicable at least. 

He def isnt the answer but the only other guy id want is Alex Okefor as he played his best undrr bowles in Az.

The FA market for pass rushers was prettt bare imo.

I would sign Vinny Curry i guess, but it wouldn't get me excited.  Plus he is almost 30, I think we would pass.

Just now, Dr.O said:

Give Me Honey Badger, Alex Okafor, 1 of Eric Ebron/Luke Willson/Richard Rodgers, and re-sign Mike Pennel then call it quits

I wouldn't mind taking a crack at Jordan Matthews.  I think we need 1 more legit target out there, and this is a meh WR draft class imo.