FA Thread 2018

barnaby8787

Just now, JetsandI said:

Him picking JG and Watson shows that he has no problem with a rookie qb for Jets for the worst or the best.

That and its a completely ridiculous list to make Kirk out of his comical top 10. Like I said before all Hot Taeks, nothing to back it up. 

Just now, ekill08x said:

That and its a completely ridiculous list to make Kirk out of his comical top 10. Like I said before all Hot Taeks, nothing to back it up. 

Um...... how about QBR where Cousins was ranked #15 or the fact his former GM said he isn't special. Take an L.

Just now, ekill08x said:

Just stop. Send me the mathematical equation for QBR and well talk. You must be 15 and watch too much ESPN.

15 lmao? I'm 24. You asked for a stat did you not? How about his career .500 WP/ 0 playoff wins, his old GM saying he's not special and a plethora of analysts that know more than you that agree with me. Take your L.

Just now, K-Ro 25 said:

Um... you do know he's no longer the GM right? And I'm the novice? LMAO

And you cant read. Joey Cap is the novice, hes not a credible source, your top 10 list is pure opinion, nothing to back it up, read the responses buddy and stick to the subject. Stats dont lie. 

Just now, K-Ro 25 said:

15 lmao? I'm 24. You asked for a stat did you not? How about his career .500 WP/ 0 playoff wins, his old GM saying he's not special and a plethora of analysts that know more than you that agree with me. Take your L.

QBR IS NOT A REAL STAT! Its a marketing tool created by ESPN to market running QBs. Get lost boy.

Just now, ekill08x said:

And you cant read. Joey Cap is the novice, hes not a credible source, your top 10 list is pure opinion, nothing to back it up, read the responses buddy and stick to the subject. Stats dont lie. 

Way to bait me and personally attack me in back to back posts. Webby is going to love this. Why does Lombardi BT amongst others agree with me? They're novices too?

1 minute ago, ekill08x said:

QBR IS NOT A REAL STAT! Its a marketing tool created by ESPN to market running QBs. Get lost boy.

Another attack. Very excited to send this to Webby. How many playoffs wins does he have? Odds are you're younger than me the way you're throwing insults.

Edited by K-Ro 25

24 minutes ago, K-Ro 25 said:

Rodgers

Brady

Brees

Wentz

Wilson

Jimmy G

Stafford

Ben

Ryan

Watson

Kirk

Rivers

So I have Kirk #11. 

You’re right there’s no sense in debating things with you on this. You have Jimmy G and Watson ahead of him when they’ve played like 10 game combined in their careers. Wow, just wow. And there’s a couple others I have an issue on your list ahead of him. I’ll put it this way. The only QBs for sure better than Cousins are... Brady, Rodgers, Brees and Roethlisberger. Mostly bc they’re proven year in and year out. Like I stated... since Cousins has become a starter he ranks as the 6th best QB in the NFL in that time when you factor everything in that he’s in control of (comp %, yards, INTs, TDs). No he’s not that elite QB like Rodgers... but he’s a darn good starter, and they don’t hit FA often. I just find it so odd so many are against paying him when we literally HAVE to use a ton of money. And the fact the better options are huge risks in the draft are the argument is laughable. By all means Cousins should be option 1 for us. Turn our attention to the draft for a QB only if we miss out on him.

• Like 2

Just now, Bobby816 said:

You’re right there’s sense in debating things with you on this. You have Jimmy G and Watson ahead of him when they’ve played like 10 game combined in their careers. Wow, just wow. And there’s a couple others I have an issue on your list ahead of him. I’ll put it this way. The only QBs for sure better than Cousins are... Brady, Rodgers, Brees and Roethlisberger. Mostly bc they’re proven year in and year out. Like I stated... since Cousins has become a starter he ranks as the 6th best QB in the NFL in that time when you factor everything in that he’s in control of (comp %, yards, INTs, TDs). No he’s not that elite QB like Rodgers... but he’s a darn good starter, and they don’t hit FA often. I just find it so odd so many are against paying him when we literally HAVE to use a ton of money. And the fact the better options are huge risks in the draft are the argument is laughable. By all means Cousins should be option 1 for us. Turn our attention to the draft for a QB only if we miss out on him.

From the Webby lol. 

Just now, Bobby816 said:

You’re right there’s sense in debating things with you on this. You have Jimmy G and Watson ahead of him when they’ve played like 10 game combined in their careers. Wow, just wow. And there’s a couple others I have an issue on your list ahead of him. I’ll put it this way. The only QBs for sure better than Cousins are... Brady, Rodgers, Brees and Roethlisberger. Mostly bc they’re proven year in and year out. Like I stated... since Cousins has become a starter he ranks as the 6th best QB in the NFL in that time when you factor everything in that he’s in control of (comp %, yards, INTs, TDs). No he’s not that elite QB like Rodgers... but he’s a darn good starter, and they don’t hit FA often. I just find it so odd so many are against paying him when we literally HAVE to use a ton of money. And the fact the better options are huge risks in the draft are the argument is laughable. By all means Cousins should be option 1 for us. Turn our attention to the draft for a QB only if we miss out on him.

If I'm crazy, please make a thread on the general board on who's better Cousins or Jimmy. I'll avatar bet that Jimmy wins.

9 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

You have Jimmy G and Watson ahead base on a hand full of starts...puh-lease and then you site Joey Cap whose a novice and kind of a clown. Your opinion is your opinion but how youre basing off of is absolutely hilarious.

What Watson and Jimmy G have done so far is actually far more impressive to me than what Cousins has done the past 2 years and I’d take them both 10/10 times over Cousins. Just my opinion 

• Like 1