FA Thread 2018

barnaby8787

Jets are in on Tyler Eifert. I'd prefer trading for Ebron, but with Burton headed to CHI that option may be off the table. 

I knew FA wasn't going to be deep this year, but now its looking like a really bad year to have $90M to spend. Outside of locking up a C and a CB, I would look to sign a bunch of players to 1 year "prove-it" deals in order to satisfy the cap minimums as well as have a chance to return to the party next year. 

The Buffalo move yesterday was a huge bummer. I don't want the Jets to get in a bidding war for one of these rookies. 

Sign McCown back and treat Bridgewater as the rookie. Who knows what we'd be getting with him or what his health is. If a Q B is there at six they want, fine, if not look to trade back maybe get and get some O L. 

It's sad that the Jets have become the Browns and can't sign players even with all the money in the world. Shows how far they have fallen.

3 minutes ago, jetskid007 said:

Jets are in on Tyler Eifert. I'd prefer trading for Ebron, but with Burton headed to CHI that option may be off the table. 

I knew FA wasn't going to be deep this year, but now its looking like a really bad year to have $90M to spend. Outside of locking up a C and a CB, I would look to sign a bunch of players to 1 year "prove-it" deals in order to satisfy the cap minimums as well as have a chance to return to the party next year. 

CB should be easy to burn money for.

6 minutes ago, jetskid007 said:

Source?