Total Control Mock Draft Interest Thread

EaglesPeteC

20 hours ago, ny92jefferis said:

Coffee lots of coffee...Seriously, not really at this point, everything I'm doing is all formula based stuff.  When I start pairing otc names with pff names I could definitely use the help.

Feel free to check it out though.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dFlqLzJvnfiAsUr1DkauhVsPxjALCB6Pko_nWL5adGs/edit?usp=sharing

I'll continue to work in this doc until it crashes.  

I just requested access so I can view

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

Some players are definately far too low but itll work for our purposes

I think once you see both 16 and 17 grades, it will look a lot better.

Remember, pff grading system is strictly based on that current year.  It's not like Madden grades.

10 minutes ago, ny92jefferis said:

I think once you see both 16 and 17 grades, it will look a lot better.

Remember, pff grading system is strictly based on that current year.  It's not like Madden grades.

Both are flawed at the end of the day the market will dictate FA's. Only thing tgat concerns me is people getting away with really cheap extensions on obviously good players.  

3 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Both are flawed at the end of the day the market will dictate FA's. Only thing tgat concerns me is people getting away with really cheap extensions on obviously good players.  

Right, I don't think you could find a ranking system that isn't flawed.  Let me marry the two grades and see where it lands.  

Can you point to a couple grades that are really off?  

As for the extensions, I'm pretty sure we can prevent these cheap contracts from taking place, but need to see a few names that you see as being off.

16 minutes ago, ny92jefferis said:

Right, I don't think you could find a ranking system that isn't flawed.  Let me marry the two grades and see where it lands.  

Can you point to a couple grades that are really off?  

As for the extensions, I'm pretty sure we can prevent these cheap contracts from taking place, but need to see a few names that you see as being off.

Obviously i looked at Eagles players first. Jason Peters and Alshon Jeffrey stood out to me 

16 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Obviously i looked at Eagles players first. Jason Peters and Alshon Jeffrey stood out to me 

They rocked it in 2016 grades.  Jason graded out in 16 pretty high, ranked 8th best, and Jeffrey did similar, 12th best in 16.  I'm taking the highest grade from the two seasons, so both of them will be graded high.  

Archived